China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grounded

Another quote from that BMJ article. I'm sure it will get shot down as an anti-vaccination article but it really isn't. Release the data.

' Pharmaceutical companies are reaping vast profits without adequate independent scrutiny of their scientific claims.33
           The purpose of regulators is not to dance to the tune of rich global corporations and enrich them further; it is to protect the health of their populations.
       We need complete data transparency for all studies, we need it in the public interest, and we need it now '.

grounded

imtommygunn

Rudi

https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-doctors-australia-5665863-Jan2022/

No wonder the over paid Paul Reid was concerned about numbers in ICU during the pandemic. I wonder if the tax payer was to be reimbursed the massive funding given to these doctors during their education would they be as keen to leave Ireland?

Last Man

How about we out the people who let it get to this. Its unfair that we expect mecics to enslave themselves in this shit show when there is a better life elsewhere. The fact that better is possible yet we continue on as normal looking for bullshit excuses.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rudi on January 31, 2022, 09:59:57 AM
https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-doctors-australia-5665863-Jan2022/

No wonder the over paid Paul Reid was concerned about numbers in ICU during the pandemic. I wonder if the tax payer was to be reimbursed the massive funding given to these doctors during their education would they be as keen to leave Ireland?

As that article says "Ireland has the highest number of medical graduates per population of all OECD and EU countries (24.4 per 100,000 of the population), the statement pointed out." People will always want experience abroad etc, we only have to ensure that they have proper conditions here. There needs to be multiyear planning for the skills required.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shamrock Shore

Seems like a "well known Irish celebrity in his 40s" has been arrested for presenting fake covid certs to travel.

Cor blimey - that sort of craic would leave you breathless.............

imtommygunn

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 31, 2022, 11:50:32 AM
Seems like a "well known Irish celebrity in his 40s" has been arrested for presenting fake covid certs to travel.

;D

Hilarious on who it is and how you did that SS  ;D

Wolfetones

Did he not manage to runaway....

clarshack

Funny lol but I don't think it is him as he wouldn't be in his forties?

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: clarshack on January 31, 2022, 01:05:01 PM

Funny lol but I don't think it is him as he wouldn't be in his forties?

Ye Gads. You are right. I thought that lad was younger.

RedHand88

Is it true they're a country western singer?

Gmac

Very quiet here things must be going good

Jim Bob

If you get a positive LFT one day and a negative the next day what are the chances of the first one being a false positive ?

armaghniac

It is estimated that one person in 15 in NI had Covid in the last week in January. At that rate everyone will have it shortly.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B