The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Bad doing that in fairness. Everton were up for this one and their was defo a bit of heat from the crowd. Digne was even getting some abuse.

Big Dunc defo got a tune out of them and I'm sure the fans are disappointed they didn't get a draw.

Captain Scarlet

I know he is a ckub legend but like what was the point of Ferguson under other managers?
Surely he had input in the poor results and manager3comibg and going.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 22, 2022, 04:25:32 PM
I'm sure the lad who constantly cried about Liverpool fans attacking buses will be in here soon enough

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60096907
disgraceful carry on.
lifetime bans needed

lurganblue

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 25, 2022, 12:28:59 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 22, 2022, 04:25:32 PM
I'm sure the lad who constantly cried about Liverpool fans attacking buses will be in here soon enough

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60096907
disgraceful carry on.
lifetime bans needed

They identified one lad and he's being charged.  He must have been throwing like fk cos there was loads of stuff on the pitch. 

johnnycool

SHEEDY

Quote from: johnnycool on January 27, 2022, 05:08:19 PM
Frank Lampard........

Fúck no.

Lampard seems to be getting support based on the fact that he's now seen as the least worst option from the candidates being mentioned. Being least worst option isn't necessarily a good option
nil satis nisi optimum

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: johnnycool on January 27, 2022, 05:08:19 PM
Frank Lampard........

Fúck no.

He has some reputation for doing feck all. He took a team that won the Europa league the year before and came third and got massive credit for getting them in the top 4. Still got credit for last season even though he had them completely out of the top 4 race.

He might be a good manager in the future to be fair to him, but going to Everton could be a disaster for him and Everton right now.

Armamike

Everton need somebody low risk at this stage.  Hovering too close to the trap door to bring in a risky option.
That's just, like your opinion man.

lurganblue

Wazza Rooney doesnt even want to speak to Everton about the job...

J70

Rooney should stick where he's at.

He's doing a good job at Derby under terrible circumstances, and if by some miracle he managed to prevent them being relegated, that would be a hell of a feather in his cap as a young coach.

johnnycool

Quote from: lurganblue on January 28, 2022, 03:24:26 PM
Wazza Rooney doesnt even want to speak to Everton about the job...

And he'd be right to.

Ditto Lampard, but he's now a premier league manager by the sounds of it where he'd be better off at a lower league or Scotland to actually learn the trade.

Everton is a poison chalice at the minute.

gawa316

SHEEDY

Quote from: gawa316 on January 28, 2022, 10:45:31 PM
Lampard it is
seems like it's being well received by all the bigger supporter groupings. Not sure on it myself, still think he's a lot to prove. Hopefully the fans can unite behind him and he can attract some decent players.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

Frank Lampard set to be confirmed tomorrow with former Derby and Swansea manager Paul Clement coming as his number 2. Donny van de beek in as his first signing on 6 month loan. Hopefully get at least one other new face in as well.
nil satis nisi optimum