Trump's Disasters

Started by Orior, February 19, 2017, 04:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on February 20, 2017, 02:09:13 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 20, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
Quote from: stew on February 20, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
Quote from: ONeill on February 20, 2017, 12:45:36 AM
60-odd million voted for Trump. They should get 8 years out of him for punishment.
WHY did they vote for him, after all Clinton was running on four more years of Obama, at some point the liberals need to own their complete and utter stupidity at losing this election, to this point they throw stones at Trump, he is loving it, as long as they do that they are unable to focus on actually fighting him, the best part though, is that he is in essence, one of them. )

I hate liberal America with a passion, I despise the far right, I would love for a leader to emerge in the center that could unite the people.

You seem to think that if you keep repeating this that that will make it true.

What exactly do you hate about liberal America?

It is true, he said he was a democrat on tv, words from the mans own mouth, you keep refusing to accept it does not make it any less true.

Can you not be honest for a second?

He said that years ago. Moreover, for at least the past seven years, he has waged an appalling, blatantly false, conspiracy-based, personal campaign against Obama and the Democrats. And right now he is trying to implement the dream platform of the far right, complete with bans of muslims, round-ups of illegal immigrants, tearing families apart in the process. He has installed an oil industry/big polluter shill as head of the EPA and pledged to gut the agency which is the only thing protecting the air, water and ecology of the US from destruction. That's about as far from liberal or Democrat as you can get.

But go ahead and give us some details to support your repeated nonsense that he is really a Democrat.

Hmm, what do I hate about liberal America, where to start, I hate the ten trillion that clown Obama added to the national debt, more than the rest of the Presidents combined,

We've been through this before, probably several times, and you couldn't name a single realistic thing that Obama could have done differently in terms of the economic catastrophe he inherited.

Maybe you've learned something in the meantime. Go ahead and list it.

I hate that they rigged the democratic process to stop Saunders getting a fair shake at the convention and the fact he was cheated out of getting to run against Trump, a man he would have destroyed!

I'm sorry, are you talking about the DNC or liberals?

Bernie is about as liberal as you can get.

I hate Obamacare because it has been a disaster, people are getting fined for not having insurance when they cannot afford the insurance,

No it hasn't been a disaster. And it would have been a bigger success if the GOP hadn't adopted the scorched earth tactics they did in opposition to what was, up until then, their own policies. Even now, nine years later, they still don't have an alternate solution. But, out of interest, what do YOU think should have been done to address the long standing problems with American health care?

I hate the way they have traditionally over promised and under delivered to the working class and middle class people, you know, the lifeblood of the country.

Again, the Democratic party or liberals?

And what have conservatives OR the GOP offered those groups?

Sanctuary cities, they are a disgrace and need to be made stop this practice!

No they're not a disgrace. They're an attempt to engage the communities in which these people live with the police and justice system. You know, allow them to report crime and cooperate with the authorities without fear of being swept up and deported.

Illegal Aliens, they want the poor from anywhere in for no other reason than votes!

And what evidence do you have to support that statement? Especially given that illegal aliens CAN'T VOTE!!!

Their stance on Abortion.

I'm personally opposed to abortion, but what is the alternative stew? Drive it back into the back alley butcher shops? Go the hypocritical Irish solution and keep it illegal, safe in the knowledge that our close neighbours will take care of the problem?

Their corruption, their unions and their hatred of the police/military, not to mention the way they fawn over dead gangsters and invite them to the White house whilst practically ignoring the families of dead cops who died trying to arrest said Gangsters.

Again, let's see some evidence of this "hatred". Or Obama supposedly ignoring dead cops and fawning over dead gangsters in the White House.

Let's see some evidence that liberals/Democrats are more corrupt than conservatives?/the GOP.

Their lack of respect for the law, their lack of accountability, their scandals, their disdain for the military, the list is endless, hope that answers your question.

No it doesn't stew.

You're just reeling off a list of bullshit that is either untrue or could equally be applied to the GOP.

And most of your complaints seem to be about your "perception" of the Democratic party, not liberalism as a political philosophy.

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on February 20, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
I have no control over what sort of yoke Yanks choose as President.  I don't "have to deal with it".
Trump is still a vile evil racist fascist cnut though.

So if you don't have to deal with it why are you getting your knickers in a twist? Shouldn't you just worry about Enda instead?
The faux outrage about President Trump is unreal.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 20, 2017, 02:57:43 PM
And right now he is trying to implement the dream platform of the far right, complete with bans of muslims, round-ups of illegal immigrants, tearing families apart in the process.

What part of illegal don't you understand. How can you tear a family apart if they shouldn't actually be there in the first place.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 20, 2017, 03:12:49 PM
And right now he is trying to implement the dream platform of the far right, complete with bans of muslims, round-ups of illegal immigrants, tearing families apart in the process.

What part of illegal don't you understand. How can you tear a family apart if they shouldn't actually be there in the first place.

What part of deporting parents of American-born children, leaving the rest of the family behind, do you think is defensible and consistent with the supposed party of family values? Is deporting a woman in the states since her teens and leaving her American-born teenage kids without a mother not tearing a family apart?

Take Your Points

Keyser soze

Stew, you must have a real shitty life, hope things improve for you fella.

stew

Quote from: stew on February 20, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 19, 2017, 07:13:23 PM
Biggest disaster was the vile evil racist fascist cnut getting chosen as President.

Deal with it kid, I have to, so should you )
I have no control over what sort of yoke Yanks choose as President.  I don't "have to deal with it".
s he a fascist or a Nazi? Make your minds up fellahs.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

Quote from: Take Your Points on February 20, 2017, 03:42:32 PM
At least someone from these shores has time for Trump

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/rory-mcilroy-played-a-round-of-golf-with-us-president-donald-trump-over-the-weekend-35466177.html

Probably would have been difficult for McIlroy to refuse. Maybe Trump will build a course around the Giant's Causeway after all.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on February 20, 2017, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: Take Your Points on February 20, 2017, 03:42:32 PM
At least someone from these shores has time for Trump

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/rory-mcilroy-played-a-round-of-golf-with-us-president-donald-trump-over-the-weekend-35466177.html

Probably would have been difficult for McIlroy to refuse. Maybe Trump will build a course around the Giant's Causeway after all.
He had no problem turning down playing for Ireland,I'm sure he could have got out of playing with Trump if he so wished.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 20, 2017, 03:19:07 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 20, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

What part of deporting parents of American-born children, leaving the rest of the family behind, do you think is defensible and consistent with the supposed party of family values? Is deporting a woman in the states since her teens and leaving her American-born teenage kids without a mother not tearing a family apart?

Just because a loophole has been used doesn't mean they all get to stay. Granting passports to children of parents who are illegally in a country is madness.
No reason the kids can't go back with them. They can always return when they are older.

Denn Forever

For what reason can you deprive a "citizen" of their passport?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

whitey

Maybe if some of you experts on US Politics actually lived her for 20 or 30 years you might actually have some fvcking clue what you're talking about. Trump won fair and square.  The Democrats no longer represent the working class and will get a hammering in 2018 if they're not careful.The main stream media are a fvckin joke and are becoming less relevant by the day

I didn't vote for Trump and I think his candidacy was a fuckin joke, but it just shows how bad Hillary was if he beat her....even though she outspent him 2:1 and had a huge Electoral College advantage to begin with

I will make a prediction:  Trump is going to do just fine

Puckoon

Quote from: whitey on February 20, 2017, 06:26:22 PM
Maybe if some of you experts on US Politics actually lived her for 20 or 30 years you might actually have some fvcking clue what you're talking about.
Not necessarily true

Trump won fair and square. 
True - but at what cost?

The Democrats no longer represent the working class and will get a hammering in 2018 if they're not careful.

They need to take a long hard look at how they lost this election - and they will.

The main stream media are a fvckin joke and are becoming less relevant by the day

Biggest f**king lie being peddled and lapped up by the dumb, and the smart alike. This is the most dangerous element of Trump so far. It's absolutely disgraceful.

omochain

Quote from: stew on February 20, 2017, 05:40:20 PM
Biggest disaster was the vile evil racist fascist cnut getting chosen as President.

Don't believe there's a lot of difference between Fascism and Nazism. Both are far right political ideologies. The differentiator appears to be racism. Race is central to the Nazi ideology.
So, not much of the choice there for the fellahs, me thinks. From a lot of his stances and looking at many of his cabinet picks plus his inner circle, he might qualify on both counts. On second thoughts he has fascist and racist tendencies so he might qualify as a fully fledged Nazi.

stew

Quote from: omochain on February 20, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: stew on February 20, 2017, 05:40:20 PM

Don't believe there's a lot of difference between Fascism and Nazism. Both are far right political ideologies. The differentiator appears to be racism. Race is central to the Nazi ideology.
So, not much of the choice there for the fellahs, me thinks. From a lot of his stances and looking at many of his cabinet picks plus his inner circle, he might qualify on both counts.

Right on, the vile **** bate a vile **** thanks to the democrats rigging the primaries, they can blame no one but themselves the stupid bastards!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.