GAABoard problems?

Started by ziggysego, March 20, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Apologies, I was fiddling about with something, inadvertently caused a problem for some users. I'm away to bed here but I'll fix it tomorrow.

Tony Baloney

paddyjohn

Cant load the page when using my phone, but can load on desktop no problem.

Farrandeelin

Must be an Antrim thing. 😉
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

paddyjohn

The Stallion

Apologies, I had pencilled in some time this morning to fix this but This Morming is on, and Loose Women is up next. Hopefully after that I'll sort it. The good news is I know what the problem is and it's a quick fix. I'll keep you updated.

Main Street

I can't find the therapy thread,  going cold turkey has me on the run.

Is Ziggy on the píss again?

Farrandeelin

It's not just an Antrim thing apparently.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Ziggy and his Admin mates are proving to be spectacularly useless in this regard.

seafoid

Fine on the mobile but trína chéile on the laptop for me.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AZOffaly

Fine for me on Windows laptop with Chrome. Maybe it's an Android and iOS browser issue? Is it screwed on Chrome on Android and iOS?

Edit, just did a quick check there. Windows laptop with Chrome = fine. Apple IPad with Chrome is fine, but Apple IPad with Safari is not. Very slow and native html it looks like.

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 12, 2017, 06:24:35 PM
Fine for me on Windows laptop with Chrome. Maybe it's an Android and iOS browser issue? Is it screwed on Chrome on Android and iOS?

Edit, just did a quick check there. Windows laptop with Chrome = fine. Apple IPad with Chrome is fine, but Apple IPad with Safari is not. Very slow and native html it looks like.

I've seen the same thing on my phone. Gaaboard and another message board/forum are off

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 12, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

Working fine for me on Android.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyHarp

It's fine on my iPhone but not on my iPad.  :o
That was never a square ball!!

AZOffaly

What browser are you using on Android?