Lurgan

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 02, 2023, 12:02:32 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: smort on February 02, 2023, 11:57:16 AM
He had a YouTube 'live' entitled The Violent Night on the night of the 18th December. Shows him playing GTA but comments on the video are saying it is clearly prerecorded

Also has a social media post on new years eve saying 2022 was the worst year of his life and we'd have no idea what he went through, saying he'd never be the same again. Has been tweeting steady throughout January
It's mental. How did the PSNI miss this?

Well, they didn't.

RedHand can you make sense of Allisons tweet? - "Accused left phone at McNally home, claimed to have forgot it and came back later, phone was recording during that time and recording was found on McCullas device?

Did he leave at the parents house or the victims house? Was he recording their conversations?

trailer

He had a YouTube 'live' entitled The Violent Night on the night of the 18th December. Shows him playing GTA but comments on the video are saying it is clearly prerecorded

Also has a social media post on new years eve saying 2022 was the worst year of his life and we'd have no idea what he went through, saying he'd never be the same again. Has been tweeting steady throughout January

Well, they didn't.

Exactly. He's in court charged with Murder. Difficult to know what else you want them to do.

Kidder81

Quote from: Mourne Red on February 02, 2023, 12:13:35 PM

Well, they didn't.

RedHand can you make sense of Allisons tweet? - "Accused left phone at McNally home, claimed to have forgot it and came back later, phone was recording during that time and recording was found on McCullas device?

Did he leave at the parents house or the victims house? Was he recording their conversations?

I'm assuming parents house to listen to what they are talking about, I assume the victims home is cordoned off & out of bounds

RedHand88

Quote from: Mourne Red on February 02, 2023, 12:13:35 PM

Well, they didn't.

I read it as the parents house, maybe in his capacity as a journalist? I'm not sure.
Could see it interpreted as her house but who would he be recording there?
Does he have any link to her before this?

RedHand88

He tweeted on NYE something to the effect of "this has been such a crap year, I've been through so much".

Have a feeling 2023 will be slightly worse...

smort

They were friends on Facebook and twitter and seem to share a love of Dr Who

Walter Cronc

Read the tweets from Alison Morris and can't make head nor tail of them.

Is he Natalie's boyfriend/father of child?

Is he a journalist?

smort

seems to be maybe an early-stage relationship to me

going through his facebook, she hadn't liked anything he has posted except for his most recent post, changing his profile pic on 4th December. He posts semi-regularly on there and she hadn't liked any posts apart from this. Would say to me that they had only recently became friends. On that platfrom anyway

RedHand88

Has it been confirmed anywhere he was a journalist?

quit yo jibbajabba

Digital editor on his fb as opposed to journalist?

Will it ever end

Quote from: smort on February 02, 2023, 12:31:34 PM

going through his facebook, she hadn't liked anything he has posted except for his most recent post, changing his profile pic on 4th December. He posts semi-regularly on there and she hadn't liked any posts apart from this. Would say to me that they had only recently became friends. On that platfrom anyway

I think you should be applying for the next draft of PSNI recruits.

RedHand88

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 02, 2023, 12:36:55 PM
Digital editor on his fb as opposed to journalist?

For the belfast telegraph?

Kidder81

Quote from: Will it ever end on February 02, 2023, 12:41:14 PM
Quote from: smort on February 02, 2023, 12:31:34 PM

I think you should be applying for the next draft of PSNI recruits.

Good work by smort

general_lee

Well, they didn't.
Eh? 6 weeks later they charged him, having initially declared him no longer a suspect. Some major u-turn.

Milltown Row2

Away for hour and a half and the the shit has it the fan!! Still unsure of the basics here

Is he being charged with the murder or in connection with the murder?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea