Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Jayzus, stop typing the word 'pussy'..what age are ye?

saffron sam2

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 10:58:36 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on May 14, 2012, 10:32:50 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 09:58:32 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on May 14, 2012, 09:43:43 PM
Bummer,

You may look a bit more closely. the text you quoted was nothing to do with me. Im a bit like your self and far to long in the tooth to be chasing skirt as you so eloquently put it.
Being the civilised and fair person that I am, I now realise that the claim was wrongly attributed to yourself whereas it was ktf93 who was talking about it so I withdraw the accusation made against you and apologise. So as a result what is keepthefaith93 doing chasing 17 year old pussy in Tyrone?

He's not the one who had an avatar of Josef Fritzl though.
Oh, you noticed? Yeah, pretty bad man who had a very depraved way in dealing with troublesome teens. Doesn't mean I endorse what he did!

Bit in bold is uncannily appropriate for Tyrone followers. But then you know that already.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Keepthefaith93

Quote from: saffron sam2 on May 15, 2012, 07:59:34 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 10:58:36 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on May 14, 2012, 10:32:50 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 09:58:32 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on May 14, 2012, 09:43:43 PM
Bummer,

You may look a bit more closely. the text you quoted was nothing to do with me. Im a bit like your self and far to long in the tooth to be chasing skirt as you so eloquently put it.
Being the civilised and fair person that I am, I now realise that the claim was wrongly attributed to yourself whereas it was ktf93 who was talking about it so I withdraw the accusation made against you and apologise. So as a result what is keepthefaith93 doing chasing 17 year old pussy in Tyrone?

He's not the one who had an avatar of Josef Fritzl though.
Oh, you noticed? Yeah, pretty bad man who had a very depraved way in dealing with troublesome teens. Doesn't mean I endorse what he did!

Bit in bold is uncannily appropriate for Tyrone followers. But then you know that already.

If Josef Fritzl was from Tyrone he wouldn't be as quick to admit that he is "pretty bad".

AZOffaly

Jaysus, I skipped a few pages and it went from Canavan's Swan Lake to Josef Fritzel? Bizarre twist even for GAABOARD. :)

Anyhow, it was a dive :)

Hardy

Joe Brolly to Joe Fritzl - it's a bit of a leap, but it does give me an idea about how to get rid of the RTÉ Nualas.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: oakleafgael on May 14, 2012, 05:10:33 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 14, 2012, 05:02:36 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 04:56:42 PM
Quote from: Keepthefaith93 on May 14, 2012, 04:48:28 PM
When I was young and learning to play the game I was told that you should never show the opposition any sign of weakness, that when you where hurt jump up and let on your fine, I think most people will agree that this in the main this was the way things used to be.
You probably always had the odd boy on teams buying free's etc, but I honestly don't know how some of these boys watch themselves on the Sunday game with some of the antics that they get up to, seriously like have they know shame?
Did Tyrone bring cheating into modern football? I don't know, but they certainly took it to a new level and the sad thing about is they where a class team that had no need to be so low.
The funny thing about Tyrone having more divers than most of the other counties in Ireland put together is that if yo go to Cookstown/Omagh/Strabane for a night out you are taking your life into your own hands as they are roughest crowd of hallions you could ever have the misfortune to come across and love nothing more than fighting ( this includes men and women ), yet when they take to the pitch they can be knocked over by a gust of wind. Doesn't make sense.
No cheating in football before 2003.  ::)
Especially from those L/Derry b'tards.

Do you care to back this up with any evidence? We already have 4 high profile incidents involving Tyrone talked about in this thread already . . .

To the Derry wans on this thread, youse are letting youself down a bit. Derry have had a few over the years who liked to "make the most" of physical contact. That said the Tyronies took it to a different level altogether and its a waste of time trying to reason with their supporters. The aul fella calls them the taliban for a reason. We appear to have skipped the worst incident of the lot and that was Dooher against Westmeath in Omagh, I couldnt believe he conned the ref with it.

That was well debated at the time but I wouldn't call it the "worst incident of the lot" by a long stretch. There was technically a strike even if Dooher did make a holy meal of it. Canavan's there is far worse. Don't agree with Brolly either that hurling is sacrosanct from diving, a John Gardiner incident from a couple of years ago readily springs to mind.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Ulick

Donated a kidney today. Fair play.

bannside

100% right Ulick. Will always regard him in a very high regard now no matter what he says or does. Not too many prepared to make a sacrifice like that.

Hardy

That is an amazing piece of altruism. I expected to read it was a family member, but it was a clubmate. I'll see Joe in a new light now.

maddog

Quote from: Hardy on October 05, 2012, 08:06:51 PM
That is an amazing piece of altruism. I expected to read it was a family member, but it was a clubmate. I'll see Joe in a new light now.

Well done Joe, an incredibly selfless act.

Maguire01

Tony Baloney

Hoor would do anything for attention.

Farrandeelin

Nice touch by him all right, fair dues to him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

theticklemister

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 05, 2012, 08:51:21 PM

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hope that was in jest

Minder

Quote from: theticklemister on October 05, 2012, 08:54:32 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 05, 2012, 08:51:21 PM

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hope that was in jest

I don't think it was. Shameful.