The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

All over before the half. 27-3 to Leinster.

Celt_Man

That O'Driscoll try was a thing of beauty
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 07, 2012, 06:47:17 PM

just finished watching after recording it - what a try !! Great team. dont rule them out,away in the semi, which will be tough, but is an All Irelnd Final on the cards ? Hopefully
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

If they don't win it I'll eat my hat!! Was a cracking game, they were unreal at times. Good to see BOD back in action
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2012, 10:23:29 PM
If they don't win it I'll eat my hat!! Was a cracking game, they were unreal at times. Good to see BOD back in action

Saracens in Twickenham of Clermont in Bordeaux will be tough, probably tougher than a potential final, so it's very 50/50 yet

Milltown Row2

Not according to Paddy ;)

6/5 fav with Munster next at 3/1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 07, 2012, 10:19:57 PM

just finished watching after recording it - what a try !! Great team. dont rule them out,away in the semi, which will be tough, but is an All Irelnd Final on the cards ? Hopefully

Not for Derry
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Minder on April 07, 2012, 10:42:06 PM

Not for Derry

you wold never know  :D

sure if Ulster win the H Cup, and a 26 county team win the All Ireland, then we will all be happy (wont we ?)

theticklemister

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 07, 2012, 10:47:09 PM

Not for Derry

sure if Ulster win the H Cup, and a 26 county team win the All Ireland, then we will all be happy (wont we ?)

I heard trimble is gonna line out beside Barry McGoldrick this year in the middle of the field for Coleraine!!! But only Saturday matches not Sunday!!

Right lads will Ulster cover the 7 point spread?

youbetterbelieveit

Anybody have a good suggestion for watching Munster v Ulster online?

Hardy

I use this:

http://mypremium.tv/

Click on "Play" next to Sky Sport 2 on the RHS.

It's usually reasonable quality.

Lecale2

bennydorano

Well done Ulster, great win. Ferris is a beast.

Milltown Row2

Brilliant game and fair play to the Ulster men.

Thefisherking

Quote from: theticklemister on April 08, 2012, 10:11:38 AM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 07, 2012, 10:47:09 PM

Not for Derry

I heard trimble is gonna line out beside Barry McGoldrick this year in the middle of the field for Coleraine!!! But only Saturday matches not Sunday!!

Right lads will Ulster cover the 7 point spread?
Bit of a narrow minded jibe at Andrew Trimble there, if the shoe was on the other foot and someone made a remark like that about a 'Catholic' sportsman there would be howls of protest. Anyway it demonstrates how little you know about the man and shows your own insecurities.

Quote from the indo on 26/01/2012 "Unlike Scotland's Euan Murray, who caused quite a flutter with his decision not to play for his country on the Sabbath, Trimble opts not to express his committed Christianity in that way.

Although he devoutly believes that his faith is vastly more important to his rugby career -- he often recites Psalm 84 to himself to re-assert his devotion to his God -- the two never meet."