Tyrone v Roscommon Say 14th July at 5pm - Football chat ONLY

Started by Fuzzman, July 14, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Christ that's embarrassing, scoring 2-12 and still getting double scored

Over the Bar

Simple question. How many neutrals enjoy watching Tyrone. I work in Tyrone and know for absolute certainty that the view I put forward is shared by many long serving GAA people in Tyrone.

Throw Ball. So a game that finishes 36-18 is a poor spectacle for neutrals?  Try typing your opinion with your fingers next time instead of your hole and you won't make such a tool of yourself!   ;D

GalwayBayBoy

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Throw ball

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 14, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on July 14, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Tyrone should be banned from live tv. They are highly effective but destroy the game as a spectacle. Tyrone people won't care but it is bad for football in long run IMHO. Last week for example it was incredible how many left straight after the first match before the second even started . In years gone by they would have stayed to at least half time.
Surely its Roscommon you should be slating.

I think people have got me wrong here. Roscommon deserve stick for giving up. Tyrone though are far superior too them. I just don't like the way they play. It is not exciting to watch. They rake up big scores when teams are beat. It is like rugby running. IMO if Tyrone just went out and played tradition football they would still beat Roscommon. To be fair they do kick the ball much more this year than last.  I just don't like this playing nearly everyone behind the ball and running lines with quick handpasses. Maybe I am the only one.

larryin89

Aragh Roscommon giving up my hole , they had the shite bate out of them , boys v Men

Fear ón Srath Bán

So 4-24 (to 2-12) against the universally acclaimed second best team in Connacht was hard work, eh?

Commiserations Rossies, keep 'er lit, though up your arse Syf, never a more deserving buachaill.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

BennyHarp

It's unbelievably blinkered to choose the day Tyrone score 4-24 against a supposedly super 8 team to come on here and slag off a Tyrone performance. I hadn't seen much of Roscommon before and I just could not believe how utterly gutless and badly organised they are. It appears that if you manage to score 2 points in a row against them then Roscommon just collapse - and this in "the grudge match of the year" too! : )

I said a few days ago that Tyrone were improving - certainly looks that way. Ritchie Donnelly really growing into the full forward role. Bring on the Dubs in Omagh.
That was never a square ball!!

Over the Bar

Quote from: Throw ball on July 14, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
Tyrone should be banned from live tv. They are highly effective but destroy the game as a spectacle. Tyrone people won't care but it is bad for football in long run IMHO. Last week for example it was incredible how many left straight after the first match before the second even started . In years gone by they would have stayed to at least half time.

I think people have got me wrong here. Roscommon deserve stick for giving up. Tyrone though are far superior too them. I just don't like the way they play. It is not exciting to watch. They rake up big scores when teams are beat. It is like rugby running. IMO if Tyrone just went out and played tradition football they would still beat Roscommon. To be fair they do kick the ball much more this year than last.  I just don't like this playing nearly everyone behind the ball and running lines with quick handpasses. Maybe I am the only one.

Keep digging that hole....

Throw ball

Quote from: hardstation on July 14, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on July 14, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

You don't like Tyrone. Their football is irrelevant. Too obvious.

I'll give up then !

On other threads I have said I don't like the way Fermanagh play. I also said I didn't like the way Galway played against Mayo. Didn't get so much abuse for it though.

RedHand88

For the first time in gaaboard history, Syferus hasn't posted in 2 hours.

RedHand88

Yes let the bitterness flow through you.....

Loving the hate. Keep it up.

larryin89

I'll ask again where's Flanagan the nerdy little shitebag.

Over the Bar

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 14, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

Yes let the bitterness flow through you.....

Loving the hate. Keep it up.
It's from all the bitter crab-apples.... ;D ;D ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: larryin89 on July 14, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
I'll ask again where's Flanagan the nerdy little shitebag.

:D Id say he's sitting there, navel gazing, and wondering why it has wandered so far around that it's now firmly embedded in his arse; nestled and ensconced therein beside that yoke he calls a brain! ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...