Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

You really think so CB. A year ago you were saying we had no panel, no scoring forwards, no tradition etc etc. But hey ho, you just never know.

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on May 04, 2023, 11:08:14 AM
You really think so CB. A year ago you were saying we had no panel, no scoring forwards, no tradition etc etc. But hey ho, you just never know.

Start proving me wrong when you bring home a senior title.....

EOC1923

Quote from: country bumpkin on May 04, 2023, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: bannside on May 04, 2023, 11:08:14 AM

Start proving me wrong when you bring home a senior title.....
Bannside with the premature bunting out again this year, may this time instead of late July, tut tut you will never learn

JimStynes

Quote from: country bumpkin on May 04, 2023, 10:06:11 AM
PG1 must be contenders for league having a full squad therein...
Cargin by contrast had fielded without Mc Cann bros 9 or 10 of regulars......
Does league matter in the present structure...?

Bit pointless but what's the alternative? We have to push on without the county players at some stage. Both teams playing with 5/6 regulars seems like a glorified friendly match though.

Walter Cronc

Right less of the slabbering boys. Worse than aul women. Which of the Downeys were playing last night!

bannside

What part of "you never know" equates to "Bannside gets the bunting out" !

Spin Spin Spin....

Far too many banana skins around for ANY team to get comfortable. All anybody around here see us is as top 4. Only the players can deliver anything north of that, not punters on gaaboard.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 04, 2023, 02:33:31 PM
Right less of the slabbering boys. Worse than aul women. Which of the Downeys were playing last night!

Who gives a f**k
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

InnocentByStander

Don't mention it or MR2 will have a breakdown...

NatSoSaff

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 04, 2023, 02:57:11 PM

Who gives a f**k

Probably the 3 homegrown players whose places they've taken  :P

jmcgdoire

The 3 that arent on the county (derry) panel. Odhran enda and i forget the other ones name.
Putting the result aside st brigids look good. portglenone were just more physical and looked more finesse. but brigids should be a good outfit with their county/counties men back. And then they'd to be with the amount of airtime they are getting in this thread!

JimStynes

Quote from: jmcgdoire on May 04, 2023, 03:22:30 PM

The 3 that arent on the county (derry) panel. Odhran enda and i forget the other ones name.
Putting the result aside st brigids look good. portglenone were just more physical and looked more finesse. but brigids should be a good outfit with their county/counties men back. And then they'd to be with the amount of airtime they are getting in this thread!

They'll be hard to stop come championship time

bannside

Full forward was Matthew I believe. Agree, St Brigids at full strength will be a handful for anyone.

jmcgdoire

Quote from: JimStynes on May 04, 2023, 03:24:19 PM
Quote from: jmcgdoire on May 04, 2023, 03:22:30 PM

They'll be hard to stop come championship time

are they safe from relegation though? I think I seen they still have creggan and cargin to play

antrimman667

how many get relegated from d1?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 04, 2023, 02:57:11 PM

Who gives a f**k

All of South Derry :)