Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: MoChara on October 18, 2022, 08:09:14 PM
I see the boards getting screenshot for their Twitter 😂

Wonder could I get a mention.

SV what a bunch of 12 year old meme lords

Feck aff Ciaran  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lár na páirce 1

These lads on saffron voice are first class as far as I can see telling the truth too
More than knowledgeable about all aspects of Antrim football have listened all year to them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on October 18, 2022, 08:49:17 PM
These lads on saffron voice are first class as far as I can see telling the truth too
More than knowledgeable about all aspects of Antrim football have listened all year to them.

Telling the truth? They said they were not at the Ballymena game, as in their own words "not give the County a shilling" they were at the match..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

HealthySaff

Randalstown GAA  are shortlisted to win an all star for having clowns on a podcast / twitter account.

Points a Good Score

They called me a bad name also which I found more funny than insulting.

Seriously though as MR2 said any shred of credibility they may have had was lost the second they mentioned the Cresslough disaster.

EOC1923

One thing they are right on is the farce of using St Enda's for big club games, if you don't agree you didn't attend the games there. The Belfast referees click thing going on is pretty obvious as well. Surprised they didn't mention Anto from Ld who wears an ear piece at all the games and stands at pitch side for some unknown reason.
Only negative they got a bit personal for my liking and I can't agree with doing that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 18, 2022, 10:52:19 PM
One thing they are right on is the farce of using St Enda's for big club games, if you don't agree you didn't attend the games there. The Belfast referees click thing going on is pretty obvious as well. Surprised they didn't mention Anto from Ld who wears an ear piece at all the games and stands at pitch side for some unknown reason.
Only negative they got a bit personal for my liking and I can't agree with doing that.

What click? , Anto organises the referees, assesses and encourages new younger ref's.. the county finals in hurling were done by inter county referees, inter county referee did senior football final, are we not to support these lads? He organises the radios and a lot of the time helps with the fourth official, do you think people just turn up at these games with a whistle?

there was 6 finals 3 Belfast clubs did the football and 2 north Antrim and a SW man did the hurling..

EOC1923

I must of hit a few nerve there, no need for Anto to be pitch side and everyone knows it. Are you an intercounty referee?

HealthySaff

A bit personal.. 2 clowns. Why don't they run for a position . No chance !
They now claim  not to be part of there club and are not members of the Gaa.

Their club should put them forward after they win their all stars.

It Luke's bad for them.

I know... we are great supporters of the Gaa, no club , not even members of the Gaa, so let's start a podcast and promote  our games, ... stay classy boys.don't give up your day jobs . Good people will be about the Gaa long after you boys are gone.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 18, 2022, 11:13:22 PM
I must of hit a few nerve there, no need for Anto to be pitch side and everyone knows it. Are you an intercounty referee?

You asked for an explanation I gave you it. You are the one with the problem. I gave you who the inter county ref's were and you are are still asking, I can't help you any further if you have issues take it up with your club secretary and allow your county delegate bring that to the county board, you are the one bringing up daft conspiracies so it seems you are the one that's annoyed  ;D

country bumpkin

Do remember the ref chauffeur Anto in his playing days....

Role model....??

But never any bother at L D games.....

And reason for ear piece.....looks good.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 19, 2022, 08:30:53 AM

Role model....??

Did he give you a touch during an aul match?

Are we going to talk about teams behaviours on the pitch? I've a few stories funny enough that you had some involvement it, obviously not from a players perspective of course :D

Who mentioned role model? Honestly for someone who thinks he's a journo oh sorry was a journo, you don't read to well

This me against the world attitude is a bit boring guys, lighten up

EOC1923

SV have you rattled MR2, no one else is allowed to comment or they're met with opposition from yourself no matter what the subject. Take a chill pill man Antrims affairs are not all to do with you and like most of us you play a very small part in the wider scheme of things. 👍

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 19, 2022, 08:58:47 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on October 19, 2022, 08:30:53 AM

Role model....??

Did he give you a touch during an aul match?

Are we going to talk about teams behaviours on the pitch? I've a few stories funny enough that you had some involvement it, obviously not from a players perspective of course :D

Who mentioned role model? Honestly for someone who thinks he's a journo oh sorry was a journo, you don't read to well

This me against the world attitude is a bit boring guys, lighten up
Think you would need to check your oil facts.....and stick to the linesman's role....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 19, 2022, 09:25:32 AM
SV have you rattled MR2, no one else is allowed to comment or they're met with opposition from yourself no matter what the subject. Take a chill pill man Antrims affairs are not all to do with you and like most of us you play a very small part in the wider scheme of things. 👍

Na, we should all have the same view on things, anyone one that has a different view is rattled or struck a nerve? Strange approach but hey again that's what you think..

This is a discussion board with various different views, that's ok, you aske the question and I've answered it from my own stand point, I'm not here on behalf of the county, I've been told on numerous occasions to come off the site by the county, I'm happy to do my own thing though.

I only do a bitta refereeing, nothing else, paid up member of the club and that's that. Never said I was anything else, if I did you can put that up