Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

So who's this ex Derry Cargin manager? Paddy Crozier? McGuckian? Damien Barton? Damien Cassidy? Brian Mullins? None of the above?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SaffronHeart on December 10, 2014, 05:20:30 PM
Can anyone shed light on the league structure next year? sticking with status quo?

Hope it stays the same... Cargin win the league and we win the.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Points a Good Score

Quote from: ck on December 10, 2014, 07:22:41 PM
So who's this ex Derry Cargin manager? Paddy Crozier? McGuckian? Damien Barton? Damien Cassidy? Brian Mullins? None of the above?

None of the above!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Points a Good Score on December 11, 2014, 09:57:34 AM
Quote from: ck on December 10, 2014, 07:22:41 PM

None of the above!!

must be John Brennan, back for another spell
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

country bumpkin

Cargin have positively not made any managerial appointments as yet.............................hear that Mick O' Dwyer has expressed an interest....... ;)

blueblood

I hear JC has taken up the managerial role at Newbridge CB?

country bumpkin

Don't think so blueblood.................that would be Dermot Dougan..........

bannside

So apart from the ex Derry manager CB, who else is in the mix for the Cargin hot seat?

getevennotcross

Quote from: bannside on December 12, 2014, 05:39:02 PM
So apart from the ex Derry manager CB, who else is in the mix for the Cargin hot seat?
Ally McCoist, sure they would take anyone at the rite price  ;D

country bumpkin

I remain in the dark as to any pending appointments at Cargin..........but Mr Mc Coist has been for an interview I am told
  :-\

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 14, 2014, 11:50:02 AM
I remain in the dark as to any pending appointments at Cargin..........but Mr Mc Coist has been for an interview I am told

Well Cargin have a great traditional interest with the Old Firm, anytime I'm up there, there seems to be a lot of Scottish soccer tops about lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 14, 2014, 11:50:02 AM
Maybe some of the ageing/retired referees will put their names in the hat?  Given its bordering with Contae Doire,  the fees maybe a little more appealing?  Honey attracting bees like sh**e attracting flies.  The question is, are you a bee or a fly?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: referee on December 14, 2014, 05:23:40 PM
John Brennan and D Craig as his no2,Brennan ousted at lavey apparently,some players were quitting if he remained,not suprised

Cargin Favs again it seems

imtommygunn

SambaSaffron

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2014, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: referee on December 14, 2014, 05:23:40 PM
John Brennan and D Craig as his no2,Brennan ousted at lavey apparently,some players were quitting if he remained,not suprised

Cargin Favs again it seems
Na, St Galls are favs for Ulster again.