Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glensman-derry

Well the fact you dont have the article or cant tell me what was said lead me to believe as i expected.....that its amother cheap shot at the man which is all to easy from behind the safety of a computer screen. Real manly stuff that

glens abu

Quote from: glensman-derry on January 09, 2014, 10:12:03 PM
Well the fact you dont have the article or cant tell me what was said lead me to believe as i expected.....that its amother cheap shot at the man which is all to easy from behind the safety of a computer screen. Real manly stuff that

Grow up Paddy ffs and get that ego under control  ::)

glensman-derry

:)
Someone who hides behind a computer with a hidden identity who is criticising an individual is talking about growing up   :o

glens abu

Quote from: glensman-derry on January 09, 2014, 10:21:19 PM
:)
Someone who hides behind a computer with a hidden identity who is criticising an individual is talking about growing up   :o

Hiding nowhere kiddo,allowed to have an opinion  about you,sure you are going around all the threads to see what people are saying about your latest outburst?Maybe should go back to the Derry thread there are some who love you there  ;D

glensman-derry

Thats it. With all these teams I am taking I have all day to scroll websites  :)
I am still waiting on you to post what exactly Paddy said today that is going to have Antrim players so upset?

glens abu

Quote from: hardstation on January 09, 2014, 10:30:27 PM
Where is this going?

Don't know some were on discussing The article in the IN today and Paddy isn't happy,think he will have to learn criticism comes with the job.

glens abu

Quote from: glensman-derry on January 09, 2014, 10:30:41 PM
Thats it. With all these teams I am taking I have all day to scroll websites  :)
I am still waiting on you to post what exactly Paddy said today that is going to have Antrim players so upset?

See paddy you are paranoid because if you read my reply to MR2 I agreed with him that players would be silly to get upset about your article,but you would need to be careful not to repeat this sort of nonsense on a regular basis.

glensman-derry

I will be sure to remember that. I cant think of anyone better I'd take advice from

glens abu

Quote from: glensman-derry on January 09, 2014, 10:41:03 PM
I will be sure to remember that. I cant think of anyone better I'd take advice from

Sense at last. ;)

AntrimRealist

Ok-paddy/you said something along the lines of "sometimes our boys took the wrong option, if it was me i wouldnt have done that"....not word for word but you get the idea hopefully.
A ridiculous statement to come out with in your first media engagement-he quickly needs to forget that Antrim players dont' need public comparisons drawn between them and their coach. Yes he was a great player but do that sort of thing behind closed doors....

Gold

Good win v UUJ today, hopefully get the thing up and running properly now for the year ahead.

On another note our own James Loughrey was Captain of Cork today in their McGrath Cup semi final win. Unreal considering he has only been there less than a year.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

AQMP

Quote from: Gold on January 13, 2014, 02:00:32 AM
Good win v UUJ today, hopefully get the thing up and running properly now for the year ahead.

On another note our own James Loughrey was Captain of Cork today in their McGrath Cup semi final win. Unreal considering he has only been there less than a year.

Yes, a win's a win, and it's very early days but conceding five goals in two games is a tad concerning?

bannside

We haven't produced many of the calibre of James Loughrey over the years. Class act and good luck to him.

Good to get a win yesterday - its been a long wait! Great to see big Marty Johnston back at it - a good county career awaits.

Looking forward to Pairc Esler on Wednesday night.

AQMP

Decent win tonight...no goals conceded either!

bannside

Good display and plenty of pleasing performances. Sean McVeigh carried off with a nasty looking injury. Didnt like the look of it. Hopefully its not the dreaded cruciate. Apart from that a rare and deserved win. Credit where its due to all concerned.