Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Word is Harte believes if Dublin hadn't got the early goal Tyrone would have beat them. How deluded is that? Expect more of the same tactics in 2018  : (

chieftain

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 23, 2017, 09:36:45 AM
Redhand, where did I criticize Lawrence strain? Merely stated that he needs to get back to the tactics which served him well in 2014. But like alot of Tyrone coaches now they have been polluted by watchin too much of hartes county rubbish.

How many posts out of your 600 have been slating harte? Build a bridge. He must have dropped you from the first year blitz squad at st ciarans or something to have hatred like that.

southtyronegael

Fisrt post chieftain and your on my case already. Come on man. Welcome to the madhouse.lol

southtyronegael

Stephen o Neill officially joined Tyrone backroom team according to hoganstand.

tiempo

southtyronegael

Quote from: tiempo on November 23, 2017, 11:52:13 AM
Quote from: skeog on November 23, 2017, 06:03:49 AM
Is Dinky with Monaghan still.

Dinky is on the Omagh ticket is he not?
dinky on the sideline with carrickmore in this years championship.

stillsenior

Dinky was not anywhere near Omagh last year and wont be this either. Sure he's a Carmen man now

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 23, 2017, 09:36:45 AM
Redhand, where did I criticize Lawrence strain? Merely stated that he needs to get back to the tactics which served him well in 2014. But like alot of Tyrone coaches now they have been polluted by watchin too much of hartes county rubbish.

I'm sure Tyrone championship winning Larry strain and 3 times all Ireland winner mickey harte will welcome your guidance you clown.

southtyronegael

Mickey doesn't need me for guidance, he  gets his from god the almighty.

tiempo

Quote from: stillsenior on November 23, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

Dinky was not anywhere near Omagh last year and wont be this either. Sure he's a Carmen man now

Is Dinky a Carmen man or an Omagh man I'm confused?

vallankumous

Quote from: tiempo on November 23, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

He's been with Carmen for years but played his youth and at his height with Omagh.

tiempo

Quote from: vallankumous on November 23, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

He's been with Carmen for years but played his youth and at his height with Omagh.

Sorry just to be clear, we're talking about the same Dinky here right? Ginger one, big knee bandage, always falling on his arse, terrible fringe?

lenny

Quote from: tiempo on November 23, 2017, 03:18:22 PM
Quote from: vallankumous on November 23, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

Sorry just to be clear, we're talking about the same Dinky here right? Ginger one, big knee bandage, always falling on his arse, terrible fringe?

Big head bandage on occasions also.

Localexpert

Quote from: ladies only on November 22, 2017, 12:21:04 AM
Quote from: longballin on November 21, 2017, 11:44:49 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 21, 2017, 11:37:47 PM
Quote from: ladies only on November 21, 2017, 11:11:03 PM
What..... No ladies or Camogs included in sponsorship with Tyrone Fabrication, so much for integration. Roisin let's the women of Tyrone down again. Between charging for Garvaghey and now this its clear to ladies that she doesn't support us. A disgrace for sure, time for change. Why did the papers say the deal included ladies. Fake News

Will Tyrone fabrications not be on the ladies and camogs jerseys too?  Can't really blame them if not,  it's their decision to make and the men's team are the more attractive sponsorship deal.  40k+ at championship games or less than 400... No brainer ......

so what bout hurlers? wont be many at their games either?

Just 46,000 in the all Ireland ladies final plus live tv

the senior final yes.  are you claiming there were 46,000 at the intermediate final in which tyrone ladies were playing in because this picture would show otherwise?  http://shop.cahirmedia.com/p720439461/h970BCFA6#h970bcfa6

in terms of advertising for a business if they decided to just sponsor the men its because they are guaranteed more exposure with the men and its their right to do that.  The men are guaranteed 2 X championship games with 15-30,000 at each game (and will probably go much further) every year whereas the women would have to get to a SENIOR all-ireland final to get anywhere near that attendance at a game.

skeog

The bog in Omagh unplayable again,bit more focus on Healy Park should be top of the list.