Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1220238 times)

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #8895 on: December 05, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »
Easy to be insulting on a message board - impresses nobody of normal mind.

redhandefender

• View Profile
« Reply #8896 on: December 05, 2018, 12:20:20 PM »
Bradley is a class act and a joy to watch. Can't see him being gone for the year, he will be back for the summer months

blackball

• View Profile
« Reply #8897 on: December 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »

Hardly an insult, he is an average county player. a year or 2 ago he wasnt making the Tyrone starting 15, last season he had a few good games. I have seen him play and dominate club games but hasn't consistently done it at county level year in year out. I think that is fair. I dont know the man personally but im sure he is a decent fella and I wish him all the best on his year out. 

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #8898 on: December 05, 2018, 07:12:45 PM »
BBC saying that McCurry, Grugan and Coney recalled.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #8899 on: December 05, 2018, 08:54:45 PM »

Hardly an insult, he is an average county player. a year or 2 ago he wasnt making the Tyrone starting 15, last season he had a few good games. I have seen him play and dominate club games but hasn't consistently done it at county level year in year out. I think that is fair. I dont know the man personally but im sure he is a decent fella and I wish him all the best on his year out. 

couldnt agree more! very effective club player as naturally the standard is lower but not a class act as mentioned before at county level. 

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #8900 on: December 05, 2018, 10:23:57 PM »

couldnt agree more! very effective club player as naturally the standard is lower but not a class act as mentioned before at county level.
Bradley no diferent than ronan o neill or mc curry. very talented but all ruined as intercounty footballers by harte. not fair to blame the players

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #8901 on: December 06, 2018, 01:43:56 PM »
Bradley had the potential to a top class inter county forward. Unfortunately he just another ruined by Mickey harte s mind numbing tactics with the Dublin semi last year a real low point for Bradley.

It's December, can't you desist from the Harte-bashing just for a few months of the year??

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: December 06, 2018, 01:53:20 PM »
Bradley had the potential to a top class inter county forward. Unfortunately he just another ruined by Mickey harte s mind numbing tactics with the Dublin semi last year a real low point for Bradley.

It's December, can't you desist from the Harte-bashing just for a few months of the year??
am I wrong? Someone was critical of Bradley and I merely set them straight on who's fault it was.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #8903 on: December 06, 2018, 02:22:51 PM »
Is Bradley actually gone? Does anyone know?

toby47

• View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:16 PM »
Is Bradley actually gone? Does anyone know?

Heard he's won't play any part in McKenna cup or league but could still be involved tail end of season

inroundthesquare

• View Profile
« Reply #8905 on: December 06, 2018, 09:07:33 PM »
Harte said last night
"Mark wouldn't be back effectively until July and he is smart enough young man to know that if he wasn't really fully involved with us until July then his chances of being where he'd like to be with us for the next few months if we were still involved at that time.. calculated decision on his part and I am with him on it because he has to look after career but when that's done we'll have a very good footballer back again for the following season"

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #8906 on: December 06, 2018, 09:18:15 PM »
He'd probably still be good enough. Lads of lesser ability and coming back from injuries have been drafted in to county sides late on in the season. I'm sure he'll keep himself in good shape.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.