Started by trailer, September 09, 2022, 09:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be watching the Coronation of King Charles III

Yes
No
Who is King Charles?
What about Diana the People's Princess?

imtommygunn

Life expectancy already dipping (I think) in these parts of the world and it is going to dip a good bit further I would suspect with the state of things.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on March 25, 2024, 09:22:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2024, 09:18:43 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 25, 2024, 09:07:33 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 24, 2024, 08:26:49 AMA young mother with cancer is a very hard station.

Well she won't be on a NHS waiting list, that's for sure.

Nope, and if I had the chance or money to go private I would.

The NHS for a lot of things is crap, both my experiences though with Cancer they did the best.

But there's some horror stories out there of mixed diagnosis (her mum) followed by incorrect treatment resulting in permanent stoma bags going in!

In this case, cancer was treated and successfully, but her life is permanent care... Cancer, you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy

There's not many private healthcare schemes that cover cancer treatment I believe, but that might have changed over the years but I know of quite a lot of people who need chemo or radiotherapy but are on a waiting list and that cannot be good for end outcomes...

NHS you're right, they look after it after diagnosis. But that initial assessment and getting it correct you can go private. Getting that early correct call is so important

But again if I'd the means, I'd be private all day long, there is more accountability, and while it's the same doctor doing both the needs are looked after better when paying.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on March 25, 2024, 09:22:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2024, 09:18:43 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 25, 2024, 09:07:33 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 24, 2024, 08:26:49 AMA young mother with cancer is a very hard station.

Well she won't be on a NHS waiting list, that's for sure.

Nope, and if I had the chance or money to go private I would.

The NHS for a lot of things is crap, both my experiences though with Cancer they did the best.

But there's some horror stories out there of mixed diagnosis (her mum) followed by incorrect treatment resulting in permanent stoma bags going in!

In this case, cancer was treated and successfully, but her life is permanent care... Cancer, you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy

There's not many private healthcare schemes that cover cancer treatment I believe, but that might have changed over the years but I know of quite a lot of people who need chemo or radiotherapy but are on a waiting list and that cannot be good for end outcomes...

Yeah true and thats disgraceful. The best chance you have against cancer is getting it diagnosed early and treated asap.