Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Its passing round not because of the said celebrations but because of the restrictions being opened up that much more..

I wouldn't be looking to put myself in that position due to working reasons and the health of ones in my family but at the same time sensible reasoning while out shouldn't have to end up in a whole village being infected, no need to be drinking from the cup, hugging and singing wildly in the bar, that should all have been restricted, and following good sanitizing methods would have certainly reduced the spread..

But hey when you're a young buck, you think you're invincible !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

well thats it. when your young you don't care about things like this. Its a problem for older folk to be worrying about. Your unbreakable at that age and its not something you need to care about.

we were all there at that stage of our lives. Its hard to fault the younger ones for that.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2020, 08:41:19 AM
Its passing round not because of the said celebrations but because of the restrictions being opened up that much more..

I wouldn't be looking to put myself in that position due to working reasons and the health of ones in my family but at the same time sensible reasoning while out shouldn't have to end up in a whole village being infected, no need to be drinking from the cup, hugging and singing wildly in the bar, that should all have been restricted, and following good sanitizing methods would have certainly reduced the spread..

But hey when you're a young buck, you think you're invincible !

Unfortunately this seems to have been case in some places and is going to lead to a wider spread in the community which everyone was seeking to avoid. As you say oh to be young and invincible, but also when the drink is in the wit is out.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 30, 2020, 08:06:54 PM
Yeah our county not alone in this either. Heard of a big one in down.

Pub only allows people from two families at a table...

Yip, and it was the celebrations that night were the problem.....

One of our feckin idiots in the middle of it and him with a vulnerable brother and his ma a district nurse.

Big boot up the hole required.

imtommygunn

Are you talking hurling or football here? I was talking football and suspect you mean hurling lol. If so what are Ballygalget people doing celebrating a portaferry win  ;D

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 01, 2020, 09:48:36 AM
Are you talking hurling or football here? I was talking football and suspect you mean hurling lol. If so what are Ballygalget people doing celebrating a portaferry win  ;D

No, I'm talking football.

Yes we do have some lads playing for other clubs

imtommygunn

Ah good. Hadn't heard of any outbreak round your way.

Yeah not much big ball down there so got to be done.

paddyjohn

Antrim Camogie cancelling the minor championships. Likely a wise call

Bronco

Do referees get paid for officiating League matches?

paddyjohn

Quote from: Bronco on October 01, 2020, 10:14:43 PM

£50 a game.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 01, 2020, 10:17:48 PM

£50 a game.

What???? When that happen?  Is that intercounty?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2020, 11:06:12 PM

£50 a game.

That's what I get 🤷‍♂️

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 01, 2020, 11:13:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 01, 2020, 11:06:12 PM

£50 a game.

That's what I get 🤷‍♂️

You referring in Derry?  ;D

paddyjohn

Bronco

What is it in Antrim?