Club Championships Jan-Mar 2019

Started by Ball Hopper, December 10, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Just looking at Brady's twitter (@D9BMayo)

Sweet Jesus - he's some attention whore.

Someone should explain to him the first rule of being in a hole................

Rossfan

Brady's some gobshite coming up with that sort of cap.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

manfromdelmonte

Carrick usually have the camera on the stand side for Connacht games
maybe TG4 wanted a different angle towards the stand

and yes, its just confirmed what we all knew about Mr Brady

imtommygunn

Final in the football should be good. The last time these two played I felt crokes won it through "dark arts" but look a much more capable side football wise now. Corofin may feel they owe them and might win by a few but should be close. David Brady sounds like the south's Jamie bryson ;D

BennyCake

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 17, 2019, 12:24:18 AM
Brady is another Dick Clerkin. Loudmouth who loves to be heard..

Who is Brady, and what did he say?

mrdeeds

Brady, Clerkin and Brolly are clickbait analysts. David Brady used to play with Mayo. Blamed Gaoth Dobhair defeat on their drinking after winning Ulster. Talked also about a bad example being set

yellowcard

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 17, 2019, 11:32:10 AM
Brady, Clerkin and Brolly are clickbait analysts. David Brady used to play with Mayo. Blamed Gaoth Dobhair defeat on their drinking after winning Ulster. Talked also about a bad example being set

Brady and Bernard Flynn are like shock jocks where everything is either brilliant or an absolute disgrace. No in between and I think both do it just for effect I don't even think they believe what they say themselves.

Clerkin is just a poor pundit and a brown noser who constantly references his children, Monaghan or himself, don't know how he gets so much airtime.

Brolly has the ability but chooses to see punditry as showbiz rather than analysis and constantly uses it to push his own agenda.

caprea

I have been told some of the gweedore lads went hard on the sauce over Christmas which would be frustrating for the lads that didn't. You only get one crack at games like this if you are playing for a fairly unheralded club like Gaoth Dobhair. Maybe its not true at all, I don't know.

Rossfan

Sure Christmas was nearly 8 weeks before the game.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: caprea on February 17, 2019, 01:02:20 PM
I have been told some of the gweedore lads went hard on the sauce over Christmas which would be frustrating for the lads that didn't. You only get one crack at games like this if you are playing for a fairly unheralded club like Gaoth Dobhair. Maybe its not true at all, I don't know.

If they did they did! Where has the fun gone? I've seen loads of celebrations cancelled for this that and the other. And still nothing after all the sacrifices!

Duine Eile

People like Brady seem to think Corofin are this machine that don't celebrate and immediately think to the next game, I know plenty of those Corofin lads and they certainly know how to enjoy themselves and it hasn't done them too much harm. Stupid statement from Brady.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Duine Eile on February 17, 2019, 01:27:55 PM

People like Brady seem to think Corofin are this machine that don't celebrate and immediately think to the next game, I know plenty of those Corofin lads and they certainly know how to enjoy themselves and it hasn't done them too much harm. Stupid statement from Brady.

The difference is they probably don't put it all over social media!

Rudi

Reply from Cassidy to Brady was excellent. If you can't celebrate after a big win no point in playing ball. Reward for effort if that's what you're into.

mrdeeds

Is that you Brady?

GalwayBayBoy

Even if Gweedore had a few big nights out over the Christmas it was almost 2 months ago. Would have zero impact on a game yesterday.

No doubt he'll probably be on Off the Ball during the week to explain all.