Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciaran1988

Quote from: saffman on February 08, 2020, 09:07:17 AM
Group 1
St.Johns, Dunloy, Ballycastle, Rossa
Group 2
Cushendall, Loughuile, st endas, st galls

Obv the group setting doesnt allow much for an 'upset' as such...
However certainly room for clubs to break into that top 4
Im sure ballycastle & rossa will be eyeing eachother up similarly and st endas and st galls in group 2.

Personally i feel Rossa or ballycastle on their day could turn over one of the big guns, whats peoples thoughts on something similar happening in group 2??

What way does the groups work. Is it top 2 in each into semi final with 1st in group 1 playing runners up in group 2 and vice versa it will semi's be a draw again

MoChara

Offaly games called off

ciaran1988

Massive game this weekend for our Hurlers. A win and we basically guarantee ourselves a final spot. Won't be an easy game and can't see us winning by the 14 points we beat them by in last years Joe McDonagh game, if we can keep Shane Conway relatively quiet I think we can get the win by 3 or 4 points   

Na Glinntí Glasa

if you go by the results you would think that we should have a good chance of winning the game.

meath gave offaly and kerry a hard game on each occasion yet we dispatched them with ease. yes they had two sent off but we were probably a better team prior to that.

a win means that we can play offaly knowing that the pressures on them to get the win.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Really is a big game today. I think we will be in for a real battle. Kerry when at full strength don't give us anything easy. We are going in the right direction at least and hopefully today shows us how much but I think it will be a tough one.

Milltown Row2

The last time I seen Kerry play us was at Corrigan in. The league a couple years ago, they dispatched us easily enough I thought that day, physically they were big than us and technically matched us  all over the park.

I'd be happy with a one point win or even a draw!

Good luck, game starts at 12.30 so twitter will be way unless it's being covered on radio
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2020, 10:11:54 AM
The last time I seen Kerry play us was at Corrigan in. The league a couple years ago, they dispatched us easily enough I thought that day, physically they were big than us and technically matched us  all over the park.

Good luck, game starts at 12.30 so twitter will be way unless it's being covered on radio

Maybe Radio Kerry covering it??

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2020, 10:11:54 AM

They hammered us though we were missing a lot too. Full back was a mountain of a man and one of their forwards - presumably Conway - tore us apart. Won't be easy won down there but hopefully we can do it.

north_antrim_hound

Is there live commentary for Kerry match
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

imtommygunn

That's a good win. Kerry are a tough team for us to beat and looks like we beat them well,ish, too.

marty34

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 01, 2020, 02:23:58 PM
That's a good win. Kerry are a tough team for us to beat and looks like we beat them well,ish, too.

How many of their regular players missed out because of the mumps? Nonetheless, a great win away from home.

Antrim on a roll.
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 01, 2020, 02:23:58 PM

ciaran1988

They were missing 3. Shane Conway was one of them. What date is the league final now? Was meant to be next weekend but our refixed game vs Offaly moved to then

Milltown Row2

What a come back for the boys! Some fight in this team! Behind for most of the game

Kerry Antrim final, still a very tough game once those couple of Kerry lads come back
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

So David Kearney plays for Antrim but not Cushendall ??
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come