Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaaman2016

Why would they not be? Ulster Championship isn't for another 4 weeks

SHEEDY

Quote from: Mourne man on May 05, 2017, 10:31:21 AM
Are county panelists allowed to play tonight?
as far as i know they can play tonight and again next weekend but then the 3 rounds on the 19th, 26th may and 2nd june before the armagh match are now starred games.
nil satis nisi optimum

Down Follower

Some significant results of Friday night. Kilcoo beating burren in a feisty game. Point beating bridge was a standout result but Carryduffs hammering of loughinisland in div 2 was probably the most unexpected.
Also good to see u17's give another great performance on Saturday!

umpire

Good luck to Keith Quinn of Mayobridge and Gerard McCartan of Rostrevor/Burren. They play for New York against Silgo today

SHEEDY

Quote from: umpire on May 07, 2017, 09:59:09 AM
Good luck to Keith Quinn of Mayobridge and Gerard McCartan of Rostrevor/Burren. They play for New York against Silgo today
Gerard McCartan captains New York tonight, good luck to the 2 Down men.
nil satis nisi optimum

Dubh driocht

Is Gavin Joyce from Ballymartin/Glasdrumman on the bench ?

Mourne man

A few tastey matches this week! My pick to watch would be the top of the table clash in division two between saval and Rostrevor! It is savals first real test so should be interesting to see how they get on, have they many county panelists?

SamFever

Quote from: Mourne man on May 10, 2017, 01:15:04 PM
A few tastey matches this week! My pick to watch would be the top of the table clash in division two between saval and Rostrevor! It is savals first real test so should be interesting to see how they get on, have they many county panelists?
As I said a few times,the first lot of games were against inferior teams,now comes the first real match.

SamFever

Quote from: SamFever on May 11, 2017, 08:58:48 AM
Quote from: Mourne man on May 10, 2017, 01:15:04 PM
As I said a few times,the first lot of games were against inferior teams,now comes the first real match.
won away by a point.Phewwww

5 Sams

Comprehensive win for the Harps tonight V CPN. Point were poor. We had only 14 men for the most of the. 2nd half and they still couldn't make any impact. Murtagh again pulling the strings
The Aristocrat Years

UlsterMan2

Good to see Murtagh pulling the strings for harps, but as much as I admire him, it's bad for down football when a man who is closer to 40 than 30 is still making the headlines

east down gael

Take your point,but murtagh at club level is one of the best I've seen.no surprise he's still deciding matches in the top division,same as muldoon for Ballinderry.

Smurfy123

Murtagh is/was a great player.A complete powerhouse of a man as well.He came through a great generation which probably failed to achieve much at senior level in the county.What a brilliant player all the same.

upandwin

Comprehensive win is right 5 Sams. Thought we looked like the team that lost a man after Havern's sending off. Very difficult place to go and win, back to the drawing board for us. Looks like a year when everyone can beat anyone on their night. Great win for An riocht. Who are the early fancies for relegation? Hard to call between the town and clonduff at the top too...

5 Sams

We were a bit worried about that game last night upandwin because the point were playing well. Our lads did well.
The Aristocrat Years