?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Quote from: michaelg on February 21, 2021, 10:38:40 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 21, 2021, 10:32:52 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 21, 2021, 10:23:55 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 21, 2021, 10:12:57 PM
A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can't understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They've got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

You've never been to a Celtic match then.

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I'm talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea's hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.
You would be hard pressed to find anything worse than the Lee Rigby chant that some of those dickheads sing from time to time.

Scumbags and should all be banned. Rangers sing songs just as bad. So the point still stands about why people would actively want Rangers to beat Celtic. Surely they'd rather Aberdeen or someone to win the league.

sid waddell

A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can't understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They've got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I'm talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea's hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.
You would be hard pressed to find anything worse than the Lee Rigby chant that some of those dickheads sing from time to time.
I believe Angelo is fiercely vocal about his disgust for this chant, he hates the mocking of the dead

Although I think he was a fan of singing about Nacho Novo dying in his sleep, with a bullet from the IRA - though of course the chant doesn't specify which IRA, I suppose it could have been the old one, who he hates

JimStynes

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 10:46:58 PM

I believe Angelo is fiercely vocal about his disgust for this chant, he hates the mocking of the dead

Although I think he was a fan of singing about Nacho Novo dying in his sleep, with a bullet from the IRA - though of course the chant doesn't specify which IRA, I suppose it could have been the old one, who he hates

I take it this is something you and Angelo are having sensible discussions about because I haven't a clue what any of that means.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 10:38:28 PM

The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans
Evidence?
Quite hard to believe, not sure there are any UVF men who are Celtic fans. So forgive us for thinking you're full of shit, again.
Not sure how your "point" is relevant either.

sid waddell

Some lads aren't very quick on the uptake  ;D

Angelo

I see that Lurgan clown was out blaming everyone but himself against last night.

He's a complete embarrassment at this stage.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

themac_23

I cant believe he's still in a job, no other football club with any ambition would stick with a manager this long. The players aren't playing for him, he has tried everything and nothing has worked and the support its against him. Its clear he's waiting for a pay off, please Celtic just give him the money and let us get on with it. massive massive rebuilding job needed in the summer, no good a manager coming in a month before European qualifiers and having to start trying to put a squad together.

general_lee

Quote from: sid waddell on February 21, 2021, 10:38:28 PM

The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans
That would be South Armagh PIRA Sid, good GAA men  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 09:47:13 AM
I see that Lurgan clown was out blaming everyone but himself against last night.

He's a complete embarrassment at this stage.

Did he blame the timing of the match? Some clowns were blaming that as a reason! I mean, how embarrassing!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

7:30pm on a Sunday is a masonic hun bassa

Celtic supporters need to completely boycott this time from now on

That will show 7:30pm on a Sunday until it changes its hun ways

dublin7

Quote from: JimStynes on February 22, 2021, 05:46:07 PM
https://twitter.com/aboutceltic/status/1363644762650271745

A good summary of this shit show of a season.
Where any of those games Sunday evening kick offs or was that scam saved for last weekend and the scenario were Rangers looked like panicking/bottling the league and needed a secret helping hand?

From the Bunker

charlieTully

Some boys on this thread no better than huns. Would disgust ya. Delighted for Stevie g. Away and fcku.

Targetman

Good to hear you again Charlie, thought you'd given up on the aul Hoops given the complete feck up its been this season, how many on this thread are genuine Celtic supporters?