We need to talk about Diarmuid

Started by Mayo4Sam, June 05, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gael85

Quote from: rrhf on November 15, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
A general who served on the frontline in the battle of Omagh.

He did indeed :) He never backed down from a row but thankfully he overcame his disciplinary issues. If only Connolly could learn from him.

Gmac

Quote from: Gael85 on November 15, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
Quote from: rrhf on November 15, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
A general who served on the frontline in the battle of Omagh.

He did indeed :) He never backed down from a row but thankfully he overcame his disciplinary issues. If only Connolly could learn from him.
by the reaction on twitter u would think Ronaldo retired

mup

Quote from: Jinxy on November 15, 2017, 08:22:45 PM
Quote from: mup on November 14, 2017, 09:11:41 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 14, 2017, 08:55:39 AM
Quote from: mup on November 14, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 14, 2017, 08:17:19 AM
Quote from: mup on November 13, 2017, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 13, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Its one man against the world it seems. No logic to anyone argument.

There is no moderator on this site, thread should be closed.

There was none either when you called posters ignorant fools or words to that effect. So stop throwing your toys out of the pram when people hold a different opinion to you.

Yeah I stand by it too, there is a cabal of posters with a narrative on this site, it needs balance, unlike McGeaney 100K a year finding its way onto the Kildare balance sheet. You get me..

All you need to do is look at the Joe brolly thread to see what type of posters are on here...

Well I'm sure Jim Gavin's 150k is hidden behind one of your many sponsorship deals.

You get me?

cheap.

As everyone is aware, He doesn't take a penny, ask him yourself next time you see him, its well known in circles if you took your head out of the sand once in awhile.

Can you prove that?

And while you are at it can you send me a link to where it states that McGeeney was on 100k a year.

Don't disappear now.

Surely the onus is on you to prove he is being paid 150k.

I can't. But the difference being I don't mind admitting that I pulled that figure out of my @rse.

Amazing how he has disappeared now that I challenged him to provide the proof.

mup

Quote from: mup on November 14, 2017, 09:11:41 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 14, 2017, 08:55:39 AM
Quote from: mup on November 14, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 14, 2017, 08:17:19 AM
Quote from: mup on November 13, 2017, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on November 13, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Its one man against the world it seems. No logic to anyone argument.

There is no moderator on this site, thread should be closed.

There was none either when you called posters ignorant fools or words to that effect. So stop throwing your toys out of the pram when people hold a different opinion to you.

Yeah I stand by it too, there is a cabal of posters with a narrative on this site, it needs balance, unlike McGeaney 100K a year finding its way onto the Kildare balance sheet. You get me..

All you need to do is look at the Joe brolly thread to see what type of posters are on here...

Well I'm sure Jim Gavin's 150k is hidden behind one of your many sponsorship deals.

You get me?

cheap.

As everyone is aware, He doesn't take a penny, ask him yourself next time you see him, its well known in circles if you took your head out of the sand once in awhile.

Can you prove that?

And while you are at it can you send me a link to where it states that McGeeney was on 100k a year.

Don't disappear now.

Now that you have re-appeared any chance of that proof?

TheGreatest

Sorry only seeing this now, prove Jim Gavin doesn't take a penny or McGeeny did?

I have no official proof I.E accounts, as its hidden in " team expenses" on the general ledger.

But both are commonly known by people in the know that this is the story.

mup

Quote from: TheGreatest on December 04, 2017, 12:37:51 PM
Sorry only seeing this now, prove Jim Gavin doesn't take a penny or McGeeny did?

I have no official proof I.E accounts, as its hidden in " team expenses" on the general ledger.

In other words you were talking out of your arse.

That's all I needed to know. Consider the matter closed.

TheGreatest

Quote from: mup on December 04, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

No I'm not. Believe what you want to believe but if you think that a man in his late 30s does not need to work for 5 years and gets by just on little expenses is in la la land.

I know its the case, you beg to differ, consider the matter  closed on my behalf.

mup

Quote from: TheGreatest on December 04, 2017, 01:00:54 PM
Quote from: mup on December 04, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

No I'm not. Believe what you want to believe but if you think that a man in his late 30s does not need to work for 5 years and gets by just on little expenses is in la la land.

I know its the case, you beg to differ, consider the matter  closed on my behalf.

No you don't know it's the case. You are only going on what Anto down the boozer says.

The audacity of a Jackeen coming on here moaning about money. Beggars belief.

yellowcard

Hasn't appeared in the last 3 League games and Gavin has been very coy (what's new!) in interviews. Have we seen the last of Connolly in a Dublin jersey? They will breeze into a semi final with or without Connolly but they are a weaker side without him and may not have won last years AI title without his h-t introduction.

Wildweasel74

Connolly still Dublins best footballer and after missing most of last years championship should been playing league fball! Will be very rusty come championship though he be back; flynn; brogan on the subs and mannion playing more too! Dublin will still have plenty of fire power up front

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: yellowcard on March 26, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
Hasn't appeared in the last 3 League games and Gavin has been very coy (what's new!) in interviews. Have we seen the last of Connolly in a Dublin jersey? They will breeze into a semi final with or without Connolly but they are a weaker side without him and may not have won last years AI title without his h-t introduction.

I don't think it's anything untoward. Jim knows he can keep him in reserve and use him as needed. It reminds me of when Paidi got dogs abuse for winning an All-Ireland because he didn't play Maurice Fitz.

I reckon if you see Dublin under pressure at some stage this year (can't imagine what scenario), you'll see Connolly coming on.
Hasta la victoria siempre

yellowcard

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on March 26, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I don't think it's anything untoward. Jim knows he can keep him in reserve and use him as needed. It reminds me of when Paidi got dogs abuse for winning an All-Ireland because he didn't play Maurice Fitz.

I reckon if you see Dublin under pressure at some stage this year (can't imagine what scenario), you'll see Connolly coming on.

Bernard Flynn on the radio stated that there was a strong rumour circulating that he has fallen out of love with the game and may not be back.

Wildweasel74

U dont train that much over the years ; play on a great team with the chance of silverware on the horizon and just turn round and give it up! Hes got 5 all-irelands; on a winning team the bite will always be for more@ i expect him to be a starter for a 2nd rd game in leinster

yellowcard

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 26, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
U dont train that much over the years ; play on a great team with the chance of silverware on the horizon and just turn round and give it up! Hes got 5 all-irelands; on a winning team the bite will always be for more@ i expect him to be a starter for a 2nd rd game in leinster

You would think so normally and I will believe it when I see it. However much like Cluxton, Connolly is very much his own man so who knows.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: yellowcard on March 26, 2018, 10:42:03 PM
Quote from: Never beat the deeler on March 26, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Bernard Flynn on the radio stated that there was a strong rumour circulating that he has fallen out of love with the game and may not be back.

If Bernard Flynn is saying that it must be true
Hasta la victoria siempre