NFL Team of the Season?

Started by blanketattack, April 16, 2007, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

After seeong some highlights durin the league and the man in action i was in awe of cassidy.

jesus he is a beast and more football in him than i thought.

JD is a cert. any of the galway lads? my mate was ravin about nicky joyce after we played the tribesmen in the league.

its a tough aul job pickin a team when the sunday sport load of me hole shows f all of f all games!!
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

realredhandfan

Eoin Bradley had a very quiet league as well.

Uladh

Peter Canavan should be on that team

realredhandfan

'we must all endeavour to slay the aging dragon'

tyroneman

Again as much as it pains me - Paddy Bradley on scores per game ratio and CGilligan must be worth a shout.

nrico2006

Stevie Mc Donnell surely has to be in the team!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fishead_Sam

Tyroneman will post the current scoring ratios when I get home, they where in the Semi-Final programme, Doyle & Mort are doing flying, Clarke too if I can recall

MaroonAndWhite

Damien Burke, Finian Hanley, and both Joyces of the Galway lads would be there or thereabouts for NFL team of season.

highfielder

how can anyone justify anone from armagh on a team of the league, they are the whipping boys and thats why they are in division 3, a finished team the greates flash in the pan ever and have been doing nothing since their all ireland except blowing hot air and thats th reality of it

armaghniac

Quotehow can anyone justify anone from armagh on a team of the league, they are the whipping boys and thats why they are in division 3, a finished team the greates flash in the pan ever and have been doing nothing since their all ireland except blowing hot air and thats th reality of it

Summer is here, I see!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

dodo

One swallow doesn't a summer make !

Farrandeelin

Only saw Kildare the last day but I was very impressed with their full back David Lyons. He would probably be man of the match if Kildare had won the game.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mid Mon

Quote from: MaroonAndWhite on April 17, 2007, 03:23:33 PM
Damien Burke, Finian Hanley, and both Joyces of the Galway lads would be there or thereabouts for NFL team of season.

I lived with Damian while at college, he's some man for the raw eggs.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteI effortlessly moved into Ziggy zone there, over a thousand caps for my county.

Watch it or Roy Keane will be on your case.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: highfielder on April 17, 2007, 05:38:07 PM
how can anyone justify anone from armagh on a team of the league, they are the whipping boys and thats why they are in division 3, a finished team the greates flash in the pan ever and have been doing nothing since their all ireland except blowing hot air and thats th reality of it

....or division 2? - Get yourself down till Portlaois on Sunday  ;)