Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone95

Quote from: Under Lights on April 23, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on April 23, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on April 23, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on April 23, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 22, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
That was some result for Carmen today!

Dont sound so surprised.  I was confident going into that game yesterday. We played some decent football against Omagh in a game which i felt afterwards that we left the points behind. Improved even more for Clonoe and fully deserved the points and took it to another level again yesterday totally out playing a "strong" Cappagh team. Although i do believe we are not quite at a level yet to be competing for a championship but we are heading in the right direction after a few years of negative football that was introduced by Fergal McCann. We might not have an outstanding talent on our team such as a petey Harte or Mattie Donnelly but i do believe we have one of the strongest panels in the county.  A lot of youth starting to push on now with a few of them getting game time yesterday also.

Was Fergal McCann the Carrickmore manager? Is he coaching cappagh now? Suprised he took a coaching role after managing carmen.

He was the coach at carrickmore and trained the team to play defensively. All he done imo was cost the club a fortune.  Didnt suit us at all but we have learned and are moving on.
So who was the manager? Would the manager not be dictacting the way the team is coached/set up?
Gavan mcelroy and dermot loughran were the managers for fergals first year as a trainer with carmen. Seamus mccallan was then the manager last year where mccann lasted only a handful of games before parting company. Munroe seems to have brought a bit of pride back in the jersey and gave the players belief as to how good we actually are when we play a certain style lf football that doesnt involve 14 men behind the ball for most of the game!

Hereiam

I should have took a picture.... I seen the errigal side but to be fair to them the whole backroom team weren't walking onto the pitch.

GetOverTheBar

Just me, or does anyone else notice attendance levels to be extremely high at club games so far this season?

Great to see

oakleafgael

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 23, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Just me, or does anyone else notice attendance levels to be extremely high at club games so far this season?

Great to see

Definitely higher than last year

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: oakleafgael on April 23, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Great to see

Definitely higher than last year
Ours is well up. However I assumed it was division 2 itis.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GaaFanatic123

Great to see

Thought this myself aswel, coincides with lower attendances at County games. I Heard a few people saying last year after a few County games games that they weren't going near a Tyrone game again after watching that shite lol

redhandefender

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on April 24, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Great to see

Thought this myself aswel, coincides with lower attendances at County games. I Heard a few people saying last year after a few County games games that they weren't going near a Tyrone game again after watching that shite lol

;D Jesus oh!

GaaFanatic123

Does anyone know if the Moy vs Dromore game is on tomorrow and where its in?

Therealdonald

What kind of form are our county men showing playing for their clubs? Looking at the table it with Trillick flying I can only assume the Donnellys and Brennan's are playing well? How about the rest?

Club boi

Quote from: Therealdonald on April 24, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
What kind of form are our county men showing playing for their clubs? Looking at the table it with Trillick flying I can only assume the Donnellys and Brennan's are playing well? How about the rest?

Listening to anyone who has been at any Carrickmore game, Conor Gormley is the form man in the county

omaghjoe

Any up to date ACL tables online?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: omaghjoe on April 24, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

They're all on the Tyrone Gaa website
Living the dream!!!

Christmas Lights

omaghjoe

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 24, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on April 24, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

They're all on the Tyrone Gaa website

Thanks Got em now they used to have them alongside the results

PMG1

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on April 24, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
Does anyone know if the Moy vs Dromore game is on tomorrow and where its in?

Yes on at 7:15 in Moy