Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on September 03, 2018, 04:41:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 03, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
Yiz are awful fond of the oul plane banners

I was focusing on the word fond but anyway for a boy that doesn't care, you seem to really care

You're doing all the focusing by the looks of it, but carry on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Wait til yis see the banner for the next game  ;)

David McKeown

Potentially worrying comments from Pogba today I see.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

trailer

Quote from: David McKeown on September 06, 2018, 07:07:05 PM
Potentially worrying comments from Pogba today I see.

Is he threatening to stay at Utd for the rest of his career?

Maroon Manc

Not sure what Pogba has said as I've given up taking any notice of him, considering the greed of his agent and the money United are paying Sanchez he's probably mouthing off as he wants a new contract.

Armamike

Basically hinting he might leave 'in the near future'.  Not a resounding degree of support for Mourinho in those comments.  Doesn't look like this sniping between them will stop any time soon. Bit pathetic.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Boycey

I don't follow the constant explosive media narrative too closely anymore but I did read a post on another forum from a guy who's view I'd trust that the actual commentd aren't exactly as is being portrayed..

Anyway isn't there a much more incendiary story doing the rounds today?

Keyser soze

Pogba needs a Roy Keane, [the player], type figure there to keep him focussed. There would be less haircuts. media interviews and dance celebrations and more focus on winning games if he had someone alongside him who had that drive.  United just do not have that type of player in their ranks any more.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Keyser soze on September 07, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
Pogba needs a Roy Keane, [the player], type figure there to keep him focussed. There would be less haircuts. media interviews and dance celebrations and more focus on winning games if he had someone alongside him who had that drive.  United just do not have that type of player in their ranks any more.

He needs a manager/coach that can manage/coach. Not a tactician. He seemed to do fine with France during the summer and at Juventus.

Keyser soze

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 07, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

He needs a manager/coach that can manage/coach. Not a tactician. He seemed to do fine with France during the summer and at Juventus.

He needs his hole kicked in training every time he comes in with a new hairdo IMO. And yes he did 'fine' during the world cup. United do not have the on pitch leader that is required to compete consistently at the highest level, Pogba martial Lingard even Matic are just not thse types of players.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 07, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

You cannot blame him for everything that goes wrong with the club, Pogba is mature enough to know how to play the game yet he still makes the same mistakes mostly in his own half of the pitch. The lad has enormous talent and should be one of the best players in the world but he isn't.

gallsman

He's very clearly one of the best players in the world, as evidenced by his performances during that tournament thingy in the summer featuring the best players in the world where he stood out as one of the best of them.

Boycey

Is he fulfilling his full potential? I think not.

Insane Bolt

Ferguson could manage all the prima donnas and egos, his teams were united. Money has ruined the game, there is no loyalty....except to the pound. I know it will never happen but imagine if performance related pay was introduced.

Cunny Funt

I doubt Pogba would be at the club if Ferguson was manager he got rid of him once and wouldn't have brought him back i think.