The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Unexpected bonus with Chelsea's last two games. Would have expected 6 points to them from that. Conte under a bit of pressure

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on February 06, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
Unexpected bonus with Chelsea's last two games. Would have expected 6 points to them from that. Conte under a bit of pressure
They have a tough enough run of games coming up now also.They have Man Utd and Man City sandwiched between their two games against Barca and Spurs the week after the 2nd leg.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on February 06, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
Quote from: TabClear on February 06, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
They have a tough enough run of games coming up now also.They have Man Utd and Man City sandwiched between their two games against Barca and Spurs the week after the 2nd leg.

Part of me thinks a United win would be the best result but it just feels wrong.

Milltown Row2

It wont matter who wins, Liverpool are a top four team, and wont be out of the top four, for the rest of the season...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Carmen Stateside

What a player The Dazzler is. Its a joy to watch himself and salah play. Long may it continue!

TabClear

Comfortable. Didn't really get out of second gear but didn't have to. Could have had more and vvd and the defence looked assured for the most part.

Southampton in big trouble.

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on February 11, 2018, 06:21:01 PM
Comfortable. Didn't really get out of second gear but didn't have to. Could have had more and vvd and the defence looked assured for the most part.

Southampton in big trouble.
Very comfortable but I was still a bit uneasy until the final whistle!

Minder

Good days work especially with the other result today. Still a bit sloppy but has been a bogey ground lately so a good 3 pts.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

And no major issues / injuries ahead of the big CL game on Wednesday

laoislad

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 04, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
Jose laughing his bag off no doubt!   ;)
Jose hasn't much to laugh about today  ;D ;D

TabClear

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/staggering-amount-money-roberto-firmino-12012131

Not sure about this goal bonus business. Assuming Mane is on the same type of deal, maybe he would have squared the ball against Everton (that one still niggles with me) if he was nt set to make £50k plus by scoring himself! I would rather see some sort of a combined bonus structure taht includes all the forwards.

On Mane, he has been really poor lately. Seem to want to slow the game down all the time and stand the defender up and tempt him into a tackle. Salah for example is always looking to drive at defenders and I think mane at his best when does the same and he just runs straight, he left a defender for dead yesterday when he did that.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: TabClear on February 12, 2018, 01:45:59 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/staggering-amount-money-roberto-firmino-12012131

Not sure about this goal bonus business. Assuming Mane is on the same type of deal, maybe he would have squared the ball against Everton (that one still niggles with me) if he was nt set to make £50k plus by scoring himself! I would rather see some sort of a combined bonus structure taht includes all the forwards.

On Mane, he has been really poor lately. Seem to want to slow the game down all the time and stand the defender up and tempt him into a tackle. Salah for example is always looking to drive at defenders and I think mane at his best when does the same and he just runs straight, he left a defender for dead yesterday when he did that.

If they offered the same for an assist then would rule out the selfish stuff.
Agree on Mane, he shot one straight at a defender when a lay off was the better option.
He is way off at the minute. Considering couthino is gone now they could do with another goal scorer.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: TabClear on February 12, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

On Mané he's on the exact same scoring rate as last season so he's not doing so bad. He will kick on as he is coming to himself. I thought he was more inclined to force it yesterday and he just needs the break through. He will hit a hat trick some day soon and the goals will flow. 58 goals between the front 3 for the season so not doing to bad.