Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Smart IPTV struggles when you have a provider with a lot of content. Thats the main difference.

Hardy

Quote from: Itchy on June 13, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
I'd be wary of spending much on Fab IPTV. The big boys are all under pressure and likely to be closed. Its already starting. I the small independent ones you want to be looking at.

They only offer monthly subscriptions, so the most you can spend is £9.50.

Orchard park

I have a android box on which I use terrarium  mainly......

Wondering best way to go on a smart tv. Samsung  to download something similar or sign up to a decent site for content.....

Boycey

Quote from: Orchard park on June 13, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
I have a android box on which I use terrarium  mainly......

Wondering best way to go on a smart tv. Samsung  to download something similar or sign up to a decent site for content.....

Are you saying you have the smart TV or are thinking of buying one with a view to putting iptv on it? 

Orchard park

I have z smart tv with nothing connected to it so wondering about iptv or any free service to download.

Android box  is on another tv running terrarium

Boycey

Quote from: Orchard park on June 13, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
I have z smart tv with nothing connected to it so wondering about iptv or any free service to download.

Android box  is on another tv running terrarium

Right, download either of the apps discussed above and sign up to the provider of your choice. You can use the one the lads are quoting above or I'll message you one that I'm using at £20 per 6 months.

Orchard park

Boyce thanks for that

If you could pm me please..

snoopdog

Is Sportsdonkey gone lads. Hasnt worked since yesterday afternoon.

snoopdog

Anyone know of a good app that i can use for rte bbc etc. My sportsdonkey has gone down and ive nothing to watch the world cup on only rte.ie and its dreadful.

paddyjohn

Quote from: snoopdog on June 25, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
Anyone know of a good app that i can use for rte bbc etc. My sportsdonkey has gone down and ive nothing to watch the world cup on only rte.ie and its dreadful.

Mobdro...

snoopdog

Quote from: paddyjohn on June 25, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on June 25, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Mobdro...
Thanks PJ

Hardy

I set up Fab on an Android box for friends in Germany. They're a bit technophobic and don't have any truck with support tickets, etc. and I don't fancy being their tech support from here. Although the Fab service is excellent, they had a hosting error once or twice and would like to have a second subscription as backup in case they lose the Fab again.

So, the question - can anyone recommend a second IPTV sub I could set up as backup?

Main Street

Quote from: Hardy on June 29, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
I set up Fab on an Android box for friends in Germany. They're a bit technophobic and don't have any truck with support tickets, etc. and I don't fancy being their tech support from here. Although the Fab service is excellent, they had a hosting error once or twice and would like to have a second subscription as backup in case they lose the Fab again.

So, the question - can anyone recommend a second IPTV sub I could set up as backup?
Atm, I'm looking into choosing between Fab and Vader. I'll plunge first for Vader for various reasons. But Vader would probably be too expensive just to have as a back up. That's one you can strike off from your list of options.

Hardy

Quote from: Main Street on July 01, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Atm, I'm looking into choosing between Fab and Vader. I'll plunge first for Vader for various reasons. But Vader would probably be too expensive just to have as a back up. That's one you can strike off from your list of options.

Thanks, MS.

straightred

Quote from: Main Street on July 01, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

I have a 2nd sub for sports and sky movies only, i.e.no tv box sets or movies. I dont know what's its called but i got it off a fellow called picky1888 on huddleboard.net (celtic forum). 50 STG a year and it works well. I use the Smart IPTV app on the LG tv and it works a dream.