The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Quote from: BennyCake on June 14, 2019, 06:56:56 PM
Ex-Rangers captain Fernando Ricksen in bad shape with Motor Neurone Disease. Was on news trying to raise awareness of the disease. He's nearing the end it seems. Only 42. Sad to see.

Very very sad. Puts things in perspective

illdecide

Ex-Rangers captain Fernando Ricksen in bad shape with Motor Neurone Disease. Was on news trying to raise awareness of the disease. He's nearing the end it seems. Only 42. Sad to see.

Shocking stuff altogether...what do you say when you know they won't get better but you don't want them to pass on. Sad!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

michaelg

Horrendous disease.  Hard to argue against euthanasia when people get this.  An awful end to your life.

BennyCake

Quote from: michaelg on June 15, 2019, 10:45:54 PM
Horrendous disease.  Hard to argue against euthanasia when people get this.  An awful end to your life.

He got very emotional, very sad to see. It was hard enough watching his interview.  God knows what him and his family deal with every day.

I suppose it's the thing in people that they have to keep fighting. Have to hope that they'll come up with a cure to save you. I don't know, I think I'd be on the plane to Switzerland.

michaelg

Quote from: BennyCake on June 15, 2019, 10:55:46 PM
Quote from: michaelg on June 15, 2019, 10:45:54 PM

He got very emotional, very sad to see. It was hard enough watching his interview.  God knows what him and his family deal with every day.

I suppose it's the thing in people that they have to keep fighting. Have to hope that they'll come up with a cure to save you. I don't know, I think I'd be on the plane to Switzerland.
Unfortunate enough to know a few folk who have had MND - I too would be on plane to Switzerland.

Over the Bar

JimStynes

The Banter years not quite finished yet then?

screenexile

Jesus I've seen it all now Rangers playing County Tyrone in the SuperCup.

Having to support either of them would be like giving someone the choice to lose an arm or a leg they're well met!!

under the bar

Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2019, 08:56:25 PM
Jesus I've seen it all now Rangers playing County Tyrone in the SuperCup.

Having to support either of them would be like giving someone the choice to lose an arm or a leg they're well met!!

Whereas to play for Derry they simply require no testicles... ;)

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dearg

Steven Gerrard was a fantastic footballer, a once in a generation talent who single handedly won a Champions League for Liverpool. Idiots will point to his unfortunate slip against Chelsea but his career speaks for itself.
I'm delighted to see him progress into a decent manager. He has a long way to go though and needs to prove himself in a proper league but so far he is doing an excellent job. Surely nothing now will stop him and Rangers winning  the League?
Would Liverpool fans take him back after Klopp? I'm not sure they would but if he takes on another club somewhere like the Championship or in Europe and does well then maybe they would.

JPGJOHNNYG

Are Rangers not a bit screwed with this latest incident. It's going to be difficult to prove what the guy said. He just denies he made a racist comment. A bit harder for the rangers lads to deny assault when the guy has the physical injuries.

tonto1888

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 20, 2021, 09:12:59 AM
Are Rangers not a bit screwed with this latest incident. It's going to be difficult to prove what the guy said. He just denies he made a racist comment. A bit harder for the rangers lads to deny assault when the guy has the physical injuries.

It's gonna be a hard one to prove but there were a few witnesses

general_lee

The Slavia Prague fans haven't covered themselves in glory with their banner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: general_lee on March 20, 2021, 01:15:26 PM
The Slavia Prague fans haven't covered themselves in glory with their banner.

This one?