20 years of the PSNI

Started by Truth hurts, November 02, 2021, 09:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

i dont know i think the whole thing stinks.

Armagh18

Don't know if it has been mentioned here but look at the reaction of the bastards when one of their own was shot compared to Noah Donohue. Another reason I will never ever have any respect or trust in them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2023, 11:56:29 AM
Don't know if it has been mentioned here but look at the reaction of the bastards when one of their own was shot compared to Noah Donohue. Another reason I will never ever have any respect or trust in them.

Never respect police or just authority in general?

The mental gymnastics to bring young Noah's death into this is bizarre, even for your warped mind, you're probably thinking the Romanian police service are worse considering they've kept your human trafficking pimp of a mate in jail ;)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2023, 04:55:39 PM

The mental gymnastics to bring young Noah's death into this is bizarre, even for your warped mind, you're probably thinking the Romanian police service are worse considering they've kept your human trafficking pimp of a mate in jail ;)
2 high profile cases, one where the police have done 0 and one where they've arrested what, 10 people at this stage?

Still holding him without charge....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2023, 05:37:00 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2023, 04:55:39 PM

2 high profile cases, one where the police have done 0 and one where they've arrested what, 10 people at this stage?

Still holding him without charge....

So give me your take then on the Noah case Colombo?

And hopefully they lift  30 more of those scumbags
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

Quote from: Tubberman on March 03, 2023, 08:09:33 AM
Quote from: LC on March 02, 2023, 06:45:49 PM
Republican or loyalist it does not matter, a scum bag is a scum bag regardless.  When it comes to the £££ loyalists and republicans do not be long setting aside their principles when it suits them, indeed this has been the case for several years. 

RTE reporting the attempted murder was a "joint venture" between the new IRA and a drug dealing loyalist gang.
Let them not pretend there's any principle at play here!

Hands across the divide.

bennydorano

Quote from: dec on March 03, 2023, 05:45:33 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on March 03, 2023, 08:09:33 AM
Quote from: LC on March 02, 2023, 06:45:49 PM
Republican or loyalist it does not matter, a scum bag is a scum bag regardless.  When it comes to the £££ loyalists and republicans do not be long setting aside their principles when it suits them, indeed this has been the case for several years. 

RTE reporting the attempted murder was a "joint venture" between the new IRA and a drug dealing loyalist gang.
Let them not pretend there's any principle at play here!

Hands across the divide.
As Sammy Duddy said -  Loyal to the half crown.

Sportacus

There are people on this thread talking about Stormount.  We should be better than that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sportacus on March 03, 2023, 08:48:07 PM
There are people on this thread talking about Stormount.  We should be better than that.

And others talking about Stormont

Eire90

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-64872939

A dissident republican group has warned that relatives of Northern Ireland police officers are considered targets.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) informed its staff of the new threat made by Arm na Poblachta (ANP) in a statement to The Irish News.

It said it was taken seriously and in an internal message advised staff to take "reasonable" security steps.

ANP is a small group that was behind an attempted bomb attack outside a police station in Londonderry last November.

The group emerged in 2017 but since then it has been less active than other dissident republican groups the New IRA and the Continuity IRA.

On Sunday ANP claimed to have left a device under an officer's near the city.

It sparked a security alert in the Lettershandoney area but nothing was found.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on March 07, 2023, 02:29:53 PM

A dissident republican group has warned that relatives of Northern Ireland police officers are considered targets.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) informed its staff of the new threat made by Arm na Poblachta (ANP) in a statement to The Irish News.

It said it was taken seriously and in an internal message advised staff to take "reasonable" security steps.

ANP is a small group that was behind an attempted bomb attack outside a police station in Londonderry last November.

The group emerged in 2017 but since then it has been less active than other dissident republican groups the New IRA and the Continuity IRA.

Families would be ... wife and kids, Brothers/sisters father/mother then cousins, possibly grandparents? f**king joke, I'd love to sit and hear them at some meeting coming up with that one ffs!!

Eamonnca1

B***ards. They've just threatened my cousin and her family. I wonder if I'm a legitimate target too now that I'm related. Utter scumbags.

Eamonnca1

In about 1992 when I was at the Tech in Lurgan we had a teacher talking about what life would be like if the Troubles ever ended, which seemed unimaginable at the time. She said "...and even if we ever do get peace, are all the terrorists suddenly going to become law-abiding citizens?"

It was a good question then and it's a good question now.

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 07, 2023, 02:52:56 PM

Families would be ... wife and kids, Brothers/sisters father/mother then cousins, possibly grandparents? f**king joke, I'd love to sit and hear them at some meeting coming up with that one ffs!!
call in to palace barracks next time you're in Holywood!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on March 08, 2023, 09:52:46 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 07, 2023, 02:52:56 PM

call in to palace barracks next time you're in Holywood!

I know this is a twisted place but enlighten me on the tactics of MI5 putting out a statement like that?