The Simpsons Movie

Started by Square Ball, January 18, 2007, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

looks good,you can't beat a good simpsons episode!

pintsofguinness

I can't wait!  ;D

(I've been meaning to grow up)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

mmmh Simpson's moooooooooooovie

Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

Square Ball

Residents of Springfield in Vermont are celebrating after landing the right to host the premiere of the Simpsons movie.   

The town beat off 13 others across the United States in an online poll.

Each location had to submit a video and the winning entry showed a human version of Homer chasing a huge
doughnut.

The film is expected to be a worldwide success.

Not long to go
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Norf Tyrone

Anyone seen it yet?

Went tonight, and thought it was not bad. The film is very short, and I think is only 1hr 15 mins or so long. A lot of typical background/adult humour that, as the cinema audience was young, not too many got. It got a bit disconcerting laughing on your own all the time!!

I'll not review too much incase of letting spoilers. I'll give it 7.5 out of 10...maybe 8 if I watched it again.

I'm not a great film buff, but there appears to be a running 'mock the movie' theme throughout, I noticed Close encounters, Empire Strikes back, titanic and a few others..
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

laceer

quote author=Mac Eoghain link=topic=1227.msg127692#msg127692 date=1185445426]
I downloaded it last night, so we'll sit down tonight to see it as part of a Simpsons/Transformers double bill.
[/quote]

where did you download it from?

also noticed you mentioned the wellworths in the square in a different thread.is that dungannon square you're talking about?did you go to the academy?

ziggysego

Going to see it tonight. Can't wait :)

It's been a long, 20 year wait, but it's finally at an end ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Good film, I'd highly recommend it.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

Saw it 2day in local cinema, very good... although it is the simpsons so i would think that any way

tayto

Quote from: ziggysego on July 26, 2007, 11:23:33 PM
Good film, I'd highly recommend it.

is it good as in new episodes of the simpsons or good as in old simpsons? they havent been funny in years. since around the time of the scorpio one

el_cuervo_fc

Saw it last night.  It's exactly what u'd think, but don't expect to be coming out saying it was absolutely brilliant.  i thoroughly enjoyed it, plenty of laughing done  :)

his holiness nb

Quote from: tayto on July 27, 2007, 01:26:00 AM
is it good as in new episodes of the simpsons or good as in old simpsons? they havent been funny in years. since around the time of the scorpio one

Good old Hank eh! Legend
Ask me holy bollix