Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Conor Clarke was lining out for Omagh reserves, unfortunately I can't see him in a Tyrone jersey again.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: skeog on September 19, 2017, 10:12:13 PM
Gary Wallace are you on drugs wouldnt make the Tyrone masters team.Conor Clarke hardly making the Omagh team.

My apologies, I meant Danny Gorman - who I don't think is county standard either.

redhandofgod

Would Frank Burns not be worth giving an extended run in the team in the Half Forward Line?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: redhandofgod on September 20, 2017, 08:26:21 AM
Would Frank Burns not be worth giving an extended run in the team in the Half Forward Line?

I'd see him more as a half back. Felt he was very effective as a sweeper as a minor. Hope he gets more opportunities next year.

Club boi

Il Bomber Destro - You slate Mc Carron -

"I thought defensively we were hugely exposed against Dublin - McNamee, McCrory and McCarron in particular. McCarron looks like his legs are gone"

An then you name him in your team!!!!!!!! Strange

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 19, 2017, 06:59:04 PM
Club boi, if I'm annoying you its because I'm annoyed. And you shouldn't just'accept' things. Every man on here is entitled to have his say wether we agree with it or not.

This guy is a bore, I can't believe we are going to have to listen to 3 years of this from a Fermanagh man! Its noticeable that he was awful quiet when tyrone were going well.

I think munroe would come back, don't think they left on really bad terms, probably a bit stupid on his part as he was on the brink of break through

Legoman5

Quote from: redhandefender on September 20, 2017, 09:59:17 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 19, 2017, 06:59:04 PM
Club boi, if I'm annoying you its because I'm annoyed. And you shouldn't just'accept' things. Every man on here is entitled to have his say wether we agree with it or not.

This guy is a bore, I can't believe we are going to have to listen to 3 years of this from a Fermanagh man! Its noticeable that he was awful quiet when tyrone were going well.

I think munroe would come back, don't think they left on really bad terms, probably a bit stupid on his part as he was on the brink of break through

Munroe rumored to be on his way to Oz next season

tothetop03

Anybody See Niall Morgan playing outfield on Saturday gave young Munroe his fill of it i would say.. Have seen nobody in any championship game so far that i would consider county football material.... hopefully somebody jumps out in the next few games.... possibly young ONeill from Ardboe or McLaughlin(ithink thats his name) from Omagh but they are both half backs...

redhandefender

Quote from: tothetop03 on September 20, 2017, 11:40:42 AM
Anybody See Niall Morgan playing outfield on Saturday gave young Munroe his fill of it i would say.. Have seen nobody in any championship game so far that i would consider county football material.... hopefully somebody jumps out in the next few games.... possibly young ONeill from Ardboe or McLaughlin(ithink thats his name) from Omagh but they are both half backs...

Conditions haven't been the best in fairness in few games I have saw. Ronan Mc Hugh from Aghyaran most impressive but opposition was questionable.

The Trap

I heard Colm Cavanagh is being dropped off the panel due to Sean going on The Sunday Game, apparently this was like a knife through the heart of the fuhrer.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Club boi on September 20, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

"I thought defensively we were hugely exposed against Dublin - McNamee, McCrory and McCarron in particular. McCarron looks like his legs are gone"

Hardly strange when there's little better options. I also concluded that we need to be wiser in who we match him up against and signed it off with a horses for courses analogy. Try paying more attention next time around.

seafoid

The RTE thing is irrational. As long as Mickey was winning maybe people could buy into it. And now ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gaffer

Why does anybody inside Tyrone care? Personally i couldnt give F !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 19, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
Lads yous are missing the point. We were very good on 2002 then went to new level under Harte for around 7 or 8 years and now we are back to 2002 level. Only now we are much less enjoyable to watch.

Go to your own county thread Mr Fermanagh man!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Club boi

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 20, 2017, 01:53:14 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 20, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

Hardly strange when there's little better options. I also concluded that we need to be wiser in who we match him up against and signed it off with a horses for courses analogy. Try paying more attention next time around.

You wrote that much I got bored. But you did state Mc Carron should -

"marking bigger and more static men"

How many Countys now line out with big non mobile full forwards you want him to mark??