Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4399815 times)

EastTyrone

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #35370 on: July 06, 2017, 09:49:12 AM »
Laughable really these 'blues' celebrating your big wins, like a pack from south Belfast bitter is the word springs to mind..for all your victories what have you got to show for it this last ten years besides your ladies championship win last year..compared!! reserve championship inc.  13' your supporters left with 15 to go second half.. also your league final loss against ourselves as well the year before (the 1 that that you should have won) my conclusion is - I suppose small victories are better than none

Well what we have to show in the last 10 year years includes a senior champiosnhip (2010) - Remember? That is the one we beat you boys in the first round and you all left 15 minutes to go ;)

Of course we are going to celebrate these victories. What else are you supposed to do? I sense some jealousy from TopOfTheRight. I only wish Damian Cassidy didn't miss this one.

I see the Derry job is vacant at the moment. Wonder will he go for it again? He knows Clonoe will take him back with open arms and a big bag of money if it doesn't work out again.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:54:23 AM by EastTyrone »

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #35371 on: July 06, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
Laughable really these 'blues' celebrating your big wins, like a pack from south Belfast bitter is the word springs to mind..for all your victories what have you got to show for it this last ten years besides your ladies championship win last year..compared!! reserve championship inc.  13' your supporters left with 15 to go second half.. also your league final loss against ourselves as well the year before (the 1 that that you should have won) my conclusion is - I suppose small victories are better than none

Well what we have to show in the last 10 year years includes a senior champiosnhip (2010) - Remember? That is the one we beat you boys in the first round and you all left 15 minutes to go ;)

Of course we are going to celebrate these victories. What else are you supposed to do? I sense some jealousy from TopOfTheRight. I only wish Damian Cassidy didn't miss this one.

I see the Derry job is vacant at the moment. Wonder will he go for it again? He knows Clonoe will take him back with open arms and a big bag of money if it doesn't work out again.

Everyone entitled to celebrate some will more than others thats the nature of the Game... John McKeever Tommy Devlin and Conleth Gilligan are free i presume they have nothing in the Trophy Cabinet yet only 2 lost finals with Coalisland...

ON THE HILL

• View Profile
« Reply #35372 on: July 06, 2017, 04:14:33 PM »
Anybody know when next round of fixtures is? rightly through league now will they hold off until the 30th July?

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #35373 on: July 06, 2017, 04:19:31 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong here but 1 x Senior Championship in those 10 years, I'm fairly sure Clonoe have at least 2!!

Clonoe Posters??

Sounds like you were put in your box East Tyrone and your clutching mate

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #35374 on: July 06, 2017, 04:44:30 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong here but 1 x Senior Championship in those 10 years, I'm fairly sure Clonoe have at least 2!!

Clonoe Posters??

Sounds like you were put in your box East Tyrone and your clutching mate

Yeah 2 Senior Championships 2 Senior Leagues 4 reserve Championships 1 Under 21 Championship and 1 ulster under 21 championship...The good days may be over though...

youhavenofans

• View Profile
« Reply #35375 on: July 07, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »
Anybody know when next round of fixtures is? rightly through league now will they hold off until the 30th July?

23rd of July - Starred fixture

HalfBack7

• View Profile
« Reply #35376 on: July 07, 2017, 02:06:18 PM »

Email sent out to all clubs this week..........

Please see below fixtures overview for the remainder of July and August.
Points to note:
- Adult fixtures toward the end of August are based on Tyrone's progress
- Some individual (catch-up) games will be sent individually
- U21 KO fixtures will be sent separately
- U16 Football League will be played Monday's and Thursday's
- U16 Gradings and Fixtures will be sent out by the end of the week.

Is mise

Mel Mac an tSagairt
Runai CCC

July 23rd - Junior (Round 11) Intermediate and Senior (Starred Round 3)
Sunday 30th - Starred round 4 in all divisions OR reserve knock out.
Sunday 6th - Reserve Knockout
Sunday 13th - Starred round 4 if not already played OR starred round 5
Sunday 20th - Starred round 5 if not already played.

ON THE HILL

• View Profile
« Reply #35377 on: July 07, 2017, 02:06:37 PM »

is this set in stone? heard they might wait until 30th before another game?

tinder5

• View Profile
« Reply #35378 on: July 07, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »

Email sent out to all clubs this week..........

Please see below fixtures overview for the remainder of July and August.
Points to note:
- Adult fixtures toward the end of August are based on Tyrone's progress
- Some individual (catch-up) games will be sent individually
- U21 KO fixtures will be sent separately
- U16 Football League will be played Monday's and Thursday's
- U16 Gradings and Fixtures will be sent out by the end of the week.

Is mise

Mel Mac an tSagairt
Runai CCC

July 23rd - Junior (Round 11) Intermediate and Senior (Starred Round 3)
Sunday 30th - Starred round 4 in all divisions OR reserve knock out.
Sunday 6th - Reserve Knockout
Sunday 13th - Starred round 4 if not already played OR starred round 5
Sunday 20th - Starred round 5 if not already played.

No starred fixtures in Div3?? Surely its across the board?

on the sideline

• View Profile
« Reply #35379 on: July 12, 2017, 04:15:32 PM »
RIP Pat Darcy.  An absolute gentleman.

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #35380 on: July 12, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

He certainly was... Pat Darcy RIP.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #35381 on: July 14, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »

He certainly was... Pat Darcy RIP.

Saddened to hear of Pat Darcy's passing.  He really was a well respected gentleman, a true Tyrone Gael. RIP
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #35382 on: July 17, 2017, 02:01:41 PM »
Is there starred games this weekend...

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #35383 on: July 17, 2017, 02:10:53 PM »

Yes..... The remainder of the games will be starred and they are holding the one remaining non star game to be fixed the week before championship starts so that clubs have 1 league fixture before the championship kicks in
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #35384 on: July 17, 2017, 02:13:55 PM »

Yes..... The remainder of the games will be starred and they are holding the one remaining non star game to be fixed the week before championship starts so that clubs have 1 league fixture before the championship kicks in

County Team needs full preference at this stage it is only fair....There are some team around the bottom that this will not suit....