Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Watched a Garret Devlin from Tyrone kick some fantastic points in Gaelic Park Chicago yesterday.I think someone said he's from Dungannon. Great scores from the corner flag.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Club boi on July 03, 2017, 05:14:06 PM
Quote from: EastTyrone on July 03, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?

Clearly on the wind up cause nobody reacted to your other post

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

+1. There's no way strabane could manage to beat a full strength omagh team in Healy park without something underhand. Hate to see that.

clarshack

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on July 03, 2017, 07:03:32 PM
Watched a Garret Devlin from Tyrone kick some fantastic points in Gaelic Park Chicago yesterday.I think someone said he's from Dungannon. Great scores from the corner flag.

Gareth is from Stewartstown which is about 7 miles from Dungannon.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on July 03, 2017, 07:16:35 PM
Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

+1. There's no way strabane could manage to beat a full strength omagh team in Healy park without something underhand. Hate to see that.

Lol Great to see people stating 'facts' about matches they weren't even at! You may believe it because Strabane beat a strong Omagh team yesterday fairly. Anyone at the match will confirm that!

Club boi

Quote from: Ty4Sam on July 03, 2017, 10:11:58 PM
Quote from: Tyroneforsam on July 03, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

Lol Great to see people stating 'facts' about matches they weren't even at! You may believe it because Strabane beat a strong Omagh team yesterday fairly. Anyone at the match will confirm that!

Who mentioned "facts"

It was a matter of opinion

omagh_gael

So out of 7 u21 games this evening 5 were conceded. What the feck is going on with this grade? It's not like they were conceded by so-called smaller clubs, Killyclogher didn't field against the Lough, FFS!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 04, 2017, 10:56:55 PM
So out of 7 u21 games this evening 5 were conceded. What the feck is going on with this grade? It's not like they were conceded by so-called smaller clubs, Killyclogher didn't field against the Lough, FFS!

These clubs are probably still involved in the minor championship which is also this week so decided to concede the u21 fixture.
Living the dream!!!

TopOfTheRight13

Laughable really these 'blues' celebrating your big wins, like a pack from south Belfast bitter is the word springs to mind..for all your victories what have you got to show for it this last ten years besides your ladies championship win last year..compared!! reserve championship inc.  13' your supporters left with 15 to go second half.. also your league final loss against ourselves as well the year before (the 1 that that you should have won) my conclusion is - I suppose small victories are better than none

EastTyrone

Quote from: TopOfTheRight13 on July 05, 2017, 07:02:45 PM
Laughable really these 'blues' celebrating your big wins, like a pack from south Belfast bitter is the word springs to mind..for all your victories what have you got to show for it this last ten years besides your ladies championship win last year..compared!! reserve championship inc.  13' your supporters left with 15 to go second half.. also your league final loss against ourselves as well the year before (the 1 that that you should have won) my conclusion is - I suppose small victories are better than none

Well what we have to show in the last 10 year years includes a senior champiosnhip (2010) - Remember? That is the one we beat you boys in the first round and you all left 15 minutes to go ;)

Of course we are going to celebrate these victories. What else are you supposed to do? I sense some jealousy from TopOfTheRight. I only wish Damian Cassidy didn't miss this one.

I see the Derry job is vacant at the moment. Wonder will he go for it again? He knows Clonoe will take him back with open arms and a big bag of money if it doesn't work out again.

tothetop03

Quote from: EastTyrone on July 06, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Well what we have to show in the last 10 year years includes a senior champiosnhip (2010) - Remember? That is the one we beat you boys in the first round and you all left 15 minutes to go ;)

Of course we are going to celebrate these victories. What else are you supposed to do? I sense some jealousy from TopOfTheRight. I only wish Damian Cassidy didn't miss this one.

I see the Derry job is vacant at the moment. Wonder will he go for it again? He knows Clonoe will take him back with open arms and a big bag of money if it doesn't work out again.

Everyone entitled to celebrate some will more than others thats the nature of the Game... John McKeever Tommy Devlin and Conleth Gilligan are free i presume they have nothing in the Trophy Cabinet yet only 2 lost finals with Coalisland...

ON THE HILL

Anybody know when next round of fixtures is? rightly through league now will they hold off until the 30th July?

Club boi

Correct me if I'm wrong here but 1 x Senior Championship in those 10 years, I'm fairly sure Clonoe have at least 2!!

Clonoe Posters??

Sounds like you were put in your box East Tyrone and your clutching mate

tothetop03

Quote from: Club boi on July 06, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong here but 1 x Senior Championship in those 10 years, I'm fairly sure Clonoe have at least 2!!

Clonoe Posters??

Sounds like you were put in your box East Tyrone and your clutching mate

Yeah 2 Senior Championships 2 Senior Leagues 4 reserve Championships 1 Under 21 Championship and 1 ulster under 21 championship...The good days may be over though...

youhavenofans

Quote from: ON THE HILL on July 06, 2017, 04:14:33 PM
Anybody know when next round of fixtures is? rightly through league now will they hold off until the 30th July?

23rd of July - Starred fixture

HalfBack7

Quote from: youhavenofans on July 07, 2017, 12:18:25 PM
Quote from: ON THE HILL on July 06, 2017, 04:14:33 PM

23rd of July - Starred fixture
Email sent out to all clubs this week..........

Please see below fixtures overview for the remainder of July and August.
Points to note:
- Adult fixtures toward the end of August are based on Tyrone's progress
- Some individual (catch-up) games will be sent individually
- U21 KO fixtures will be sent separately
- U16 Football League will be played Monday's and Thursday's
- U16 Gradings and Fixtures will be sent out by the end of the week.

Is mise

Mel Mac an tSagairt
Runai CCC

July 23rd - Junior (Round 11) Intermediate and Senior (Starred Round 3)
Sunday 30th - Starred round 4 in all divisions OR reserve knock out.
Sunday 6th - Reserve Knockout
Sunday 13th - Starred round 4 if not already played OR starred round 5
Sunday 20th - Starred round 5 if not already played.