Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

we've been missing a lot of key men in the last 3 games. we got away with it against Aghaloo and the Rock but Dungannon just had too much experience yesterday.
the big game now at the top of Division 2 will be Aghyaran v Dungannon. Is that supposed to be a starred game?
also surprised Kildress got beat by Castlederg. when we played the Derg I thought they were a bit limited. Rock v the Derg and Eskra v Rock will be massive games at the bottom now.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: In hiding on July 03, 2017, 01:08:46 AM
Quote from: Ty4Sam on July 03, 2017, 12:17:18 AM
Quote from: skeog on July 02, 2017, 08:14:22 PM
Omagh shocked by Strabane led by an Endas man not considered up to the job in his home club.

True story! Delighted for him...the bottom of the table is going to the wire!

Omagh struggled to beat Strabane last year too. Jury still out on strabane's new manager. They don't seem to have imoved any from last year

Strabane have lost 6/7 senior team players from last season due to travelling (US, Canada, Australia) plus McBride went to Boston last week as well.

Under Lights

Video of Coalisland and Clonoe up on the teamtalkmag website, what a great service they provide.

on the sideline

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 03, 2017, 06:57:48 AM
Omagh shocked by Strabane led by an Endas man not considered up to the job in his home club.

Omagh struggled to beat Strabane last year too. Jury still out on strabane's new manager. They don't seem to have imoved any from last year

They've lost a fair few lads to America etc. so if they stay the same, they've probably improved in reality.

Great result for The Derg yesterday.

Yeah and their ref did them a nice wee favour up in Gortin yesterday too...

skeog

Teamtalk are the unsung heroes for housebound club members who relish their very unique commentaries.

Onthe40

Yeah Owen Roes look home and hosed..fair play to them..been a work in progress over last few years..should be equipped to do well in Div2..young and committed.. Div3 looking v competitive this year with the Tatts, Derrytresk, Drumragh all joint 2nd..Championship should be interesting....

EastTyrone

Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?

tothetop03

Quote from: EastTyrone on July 03, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?
[/q

Holidays i think...

WT4E

Quote from: tothetop03 on July 03, 2017, 02:03:03 PM
[/q

Holidays i think...

I'd say Cassidy goes on nice holidays!!!!!

EastTyrone

Quote from: WT4E on July 03, 2017, 03:09:02 PM
[/q

Holidays i think...

I wonder does he get holiday pay?  Or is he on a weekly rate? Strange time to go on Holiday with this being his biggest league fixture.

square_ball

Quote from: EastTyrone on July 03, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
[/q

Holidays i think...

I wonder does he get holiday pay?  Or is he on a weekly rate? Strange time to go on Holiday with this being his biggest league fixture.

Aye probably does alright. What way do you boys work it with McKeever?

EastTyrone

Quote from: square_ball on July 03, 2017, 03:32:47 PM
Quote from: EastTyrone on July 03, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
[/q

Holidays i think...

Aye probably does alright. What way do you boys work it with McKeever?

He does it for the love of the game ;)

Club boi

Clearly on the wind up cause nobody reacted to your other post

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: on the sideline on July 03, 2017, 12:55:51 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 03, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

They've lost a fair few lads to America etc. so if they stay the same, they've probably improved in reality.

Great result for The Derg yesterday.

Yeah and their ref did them a nice wee favour up in Gortin yesterday too...

What did their ref do in the Gortin game?
Massive result for them considering Castlederg were 2 divisions apart last year!!
Division 2 is wide open at top and bottom - Down to the wire.

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on July 03, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Clearly on the wind up cause nobody reacted to your other post

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

No he actually wasn't at the game...... strange game to miss if it was holidays bearing in mind the fianna are clonoes  closest rivals and he has lost high profile games this past few years while still putting in for big expenses.

Considering how many ha'penny bits he gets per mile from derry to clonoe surely it would have been worth his while to fly back in yesterday afternoon from the holiday  ;D