Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: Laoiseabu on June 30, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
Laois 4 Sam
i think your a bit lost there mate. in more ways than one.

Beantown

Good win for Fianna in Clonoe today. 4 down at half time and playing into very strong wind second half. FT 3.10 to 1.11.

Localexpert

Another great win for the blues against our neighbours today.  Two big wins inside a week must give great confidence to the lads after a tough defeat in replay last year.

On a separate issue I think it's great the loyalty that clubs here show their managers unlike the big money managers in say the premier league who are gone after one defeat to their neighbours never mind numerous big game defeats to them  8)

Also glad mckeever didn't have to stay late to hand out his business cards after the game because strangely he was unknown by a few of the players today  ::)

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Beantown on July 02, 2017, 05:34:21 PM
Good win for Fianna in Clonoe today. 4 down at half time and playing into very strong wind second half. FT 3.10 to 1.11.

9 point turnaround against a strong wind is impressive.

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on July 02, 2017, 05:41:53 PM
Another great win for the blues against our neighbours today.  Two big wins inside a week must give great confidence to the lads after a tough defeat in replay last year.

On a separate issue I think it's great the loyalty that clubs here show their managers unlike the big money managers in say the premier league who are gone after one defeat to their neighbours never mind numerous big game defeats to them  8)

Also glad mckeever didn't have to stay late to hand out his business cards after the game because strangely he was unknown by a few of the players today  ::)

!!!!!!!! What !!!!!!!

tothetop03

Us v Coalisland poor enough at times...Coalisland turned in some last 10mins very powerfull running which we could not cope with...

skeog

Omagh shocked by Strabane led by an Endas man not considered up to the job in his home club.

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on July 02, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

!!!!!!!! What !!!!!!!

Few clonoe players asking him who he was and that he was a nobody when they were winning but obviously a bit premature.....

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on July 02, 2017, 08:24:15 PM
Quote from: Club boi on July 02, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

!!!!!!!! What !!!!!!!

Few clonoe players asking him who he was and that he was a nobody when they were winning but obviously a bit premature.....

Agghhhhhhhhhh right

EastTyrone

I will not comment on the posts before this.
All I know is clonoe have not beat coalisland in 6 years now. Must hurt.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: skeog on July 02, 2017, 08:14:22 PM
Omagh shocked by Strabane led by an Endas man not considered up to the job in his home club.

True story! Delighted for him...the bottom of the table is going to the wire!

In hiding

Quote from: Ty4Sam on July 03, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Omagh struggled to beat Strabane last year too. Jury still out on strabane's new manager. They don't seem to have imoved any from last year

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: In hiding on July 03, 2017, 01:08:46 AM
Quote from: Ty4Sam on July 03, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Omagh struggled to beat Strabane last year too. Jury still out on strabane's new manager. They don't seem to have imoved any from last year

They've lost a fair few lads to America etc. so if they stay the same, they've probably improved in reality.

Great result for The Derg yesterday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

square_ball

I'd say that is you home and hosed in division 3 Norf? Newtownstewart looks the toughest remaining fixture for you can't see any of the other teams causing any bother.

WT4E

Looks tight at the top of div 2 now. I was a bit early ruling out a couple of clubs looks like Aghyaran and Derrylaughan are capable winners too - should be interesting.

Cookstown going to Moy and winning - didn't see that coming what happened there? and with Castlederg beating Kildress its tightened up the bottom again.