Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

just heard that our game may be switched as there are county men playing. its not down as a starred round.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 28, 2017, 11:50:39 PM
just heard that our game may be switched as there are county men playing. its not down as a starred round.

Who is the man now to take over from Mickey Harte STG? Given Cavan got relegated and lost in first round of the championship should we give Mattie more time before bringing him in? What about Malachy O'Rourke? Still hasn't got past a quarter final with Monaghan and losses to Longford and Down in last two years suggests he isn't getting the best from the players. Maybe Eamon Burns deserves a go?

skeog

Mattie a great man for the soundbites,always smiling just what is needed around Garvaghey to greet visitors.Leave the real stuff to MH for another couple of years.

leenie

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 28, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

What game is that ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

southtyronegael

Anyone could manage the Tyrone team and do as well. This is the club forum, yous have stank out the county forum, don't try and do the same here.

Christmas Lights

Hes burned you hard there in fairness RHS

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 29, 2017, 12:02:56 PM
Anyone could manage the Tyrone team and do as well. This is the club forum, yous have stank out the county forum, don't try and do the same here.

If anyone could manage the Tyrone team and do well why did you waste 375 posts or so looking rid of Mickey Harte!?

I know this isn't the correct forum but you didn't seem to answer on the Donegal game elsewhere.

I doubt any club fixtures will be called off or moved for this weekend at this stage. Credit should be given to very well run fixtures this year to date. Good to see plenty of club activity at this time of year (minor, u21's, reserve championships, senior games), too often things are quiet at this stage.

leenie

Is this weekends game our last one before the holidays ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

shezam

Quote from: leenie on June 29, 2017, 01:07:41 PM
Is this weekends game our last one before the holidays ?

Yes. Games resume 23rd July possibly.

youhavenofans

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 29, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

If anyone could manage the Tyrone team and do well why did you waste 375 posts or so looking rid of Mickey Harte!?

I know this isn't the correct forum but you didn't seem to answer on the Donegal game elsewhere.

I doubt any club fixtures will be called off or moved for this weekend at this stage. Credit should be given to very well run fixtures this year to date. Good to see plenty of club activity at this time of year (minor, u21's, reserve championships, senior games), too often things are quiet at this stage.

what about the lads that have booked holidays over the 12th period due to senior fixtures and now going to miss un21 games? also I am sure there is a few minor lads with end of school years lads holidays booked that are affected. All for playing these games but don't think this time of year offers respect to un21 players playing senior football

Redhand Santa

Quote from: youhavenofans on June 29, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

what about the lads that have booked holidays over the 12th period due to senior fixtures and now going to miss un21 games? also I am sure there is a few minor lads with end of school years lads holidays booked that are affected. All for playing these games but don't think this time of year offers respect to un21 players playing senior football

Are the u21 games not before the 12th holidays? Or is the next round scheduled for the holiday week?

WT4E

Quote from: youhavenofans on June 29, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Under 21 competition has always been a joke comp in Tyrone with the amount of games conceded no matter when its played!

Can't really be taken seriously until its look at as a whole so play it whenever!

Tyrone95

Any offical date set for the reserve championship yet? And suppose its still early days but the senior championship will most likely be mid August depending on Tyrone?

PMG1

Quote from: Tyrone95 on June 30, 2017, 05:22:55 PM
Any offical date set for the reserve championship yet? And suppose its still early days but the senior championship will most likely be mid August depending on Tyrone?
Res championship win be on the next weekend tyrone are play on after the ulster final (likely second week of August)

Laoiseabu