Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4405496 times)

WT4E

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #35355 on: July 03, 2017, 03:09:02 PM »
Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?
[/q

Holidays i think...

I'd say Cassidy goes on nice holidays!!!!!

EastTyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #35356 on: July 03, 2017, 03:20:23 PM »
Not trying to wind up but any reason Damian Cassidy was not at the Clonoe Coalisland game yesterday?
[/q

Holidays i think...

I wonder does he get holiday pay?  Or is he on a weekly rate? Strange time to go on Holiday with this being his biggest league fixture.

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #35357 on: July 03, 2017, 03:32:47 PM »
[/q

Holidays i think...

I wonder does he get holiday pay?  Or is he on a weekly rate? Strange time to go on Holiday with this being his biggest league fixture.

Aye probably does alright. What way do you boys work it with McKeever?

EastTyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #35358 on: July 03, 2017, 04:05:21 PM »
[/q

Holidays i think...

Aye probably does alright. What way do you boys work it with McKeever?

He does it for the love of the game ;)

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #35359 on: July 03, 2017, 05:14:06 PM »

Clearly on the wind up cause nobody reacted to your other post

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

W.A.G. Lover

• View Profile
« Reply #35360 on: July 03, 2017, 05:40:06 PM »
Omagh shocked by Strabane led by an Endas man not considered up to the job in his home club.

True story! Delighted for him...the bottom of the table is going to the wire!

Omagh struggled to beat Strabane last year too. Jury still out on strabane's new manager. They don't seem to have imoved any from last year

They've lost a fair few lads to America etc. so if they stay the same, they've probably improved in reality.

Great result for The Derg yesterday.

Yeah and their ref did them a nice wee favour up in Gortin yesterday too...

What did their ref do in the Gortin game?
Massive result for them considering Castlederg were 2 divisions apart last year!!
Division 2 is wide open at top and bottom - Down to the wire.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #35361 on: July 03, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »

Perhaps Strabane (managed by an Omagh Man) made a gentlemans agreement for points to help their survival..... Anyone think of that??

No he actually wasn't at the game...... strange game to miss if it was holidays bearing in mind the fianna are clonoes  closest rivals and he has lost high profile games this past few years while still putting in for big expenses.

Considering how many ha'penny bits he gets per mile from derry to clonoe surely it would have been worth his while to fly back in yesterday afternoon from the holiday  ;D

Íseal agus crua isteach a

• View Profile
« Reply #35362 on: July 03, 2017, 07:03:32 PM »
Watched a Garret Devlin from Tyrone kick some fantastic points in Gaelic Park Chicago yesterday.I think someone said he's from Dungannon. Great scores from the corner flag.

Tyroneforsam

• View Profile
« Reply #35363 on: July 03, 2017, 07:16:35 PM »

+1. There's no way strabane could manage to beat a full strength omagh team in Healy park without something underhand. Hate to see that.

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #35364 on: July 03, 2017, 08:12:57 PM »
Watched a Garret Devlin from Tyrone kick some fantastic points in Gaelic Park Chicago yesterday.I think someone said he's from Dungannon. Great scores from the corner flag.

Gareth is from Stewartstown which is about 7 miles from Dungannon.

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #35365 on: July 03, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »

+1. There's no way strabane could manage to beat a full strength omagh team in Healy park without something underhand. Hate to see that.

Lol Great to see people stating 'facts' about matches they weren't even at! You may believe it because Strabane beat a strong Omagh team yesterday fairly. Anyone at the match will confirm that!

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #35366 on: July 03, 2017, 11:02:00 PM »

Lol Great to see people stating 'facts' about matches they weren't even at! You may believe it because Strabane beat a strong Omagh team yesterday fairly. Anyone at the match will confirm that!

Who mentioned "facts"

It was a matter of opinion

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35367 on: July 04, 2017, 10:56:55 PM »
So out of 7 u21 games this evening 5 were conceded. What the feck is going on with this grade? It's not like they were conceded by so-called smaller clubs, Killyclogher didn't field against the Lough, FFS!
2011 National League Spreads Champion

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #35368 on: July 05, 2017, 10:07:38 AM »
So out of 7 u21 games this evening 5 were conceded. What the feck is going on with this grade? It's not like they were conceded by so-called smaller clubs, Killyclogher didn't field against the Lough, FFS!

These clubs are probably still involved in the minor championship which is also this week so decided to concede the u21 fixture.
Living the dream!!!

TopOfTheRight13

• View Profile
« Reply #35369 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:45 PM »
Laughable really these 'blues' celebrating your big wins, like a pack from south Belfast bitter is the word springs to mind..for all your victories what have you got to show for it this last ten years besides your ladies championship win last year..compared!! reserve championship inc.  13' your supporters left with 15 to go second half.. also your league final loss against ourselves as well the year before (the 1 that that you should have won) my conclusion is - I suppose small victories are better than none