Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 827751 times)

redzone

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #6375 on: February 18, 2018, 09:00:03 PM »
What about you Southtyronegael give me 5 young players

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: February 18, 2018, 09:00:38 PM »
Would not be in Team Talk's best interest to challenge Harte at all. Noel McGinn was critical on Radio Q101 number of years ago of selection against Galway and Harte said he goes or no access to Tyrone players. He had to go. Can see why TT wouldn't want to rattle that cage

i heard it before. its fact. its why i have a major bugbear with ttm despite their excellent coverage.

Where do people get this dung? There are videos on the Teamtalk facebook page of Harte being interviewed by McGinn after games as recently as this Jan.

Some absolute mouthpieces on this page. They hear a rumour and automatically not only believe it but state they therefor know said rumour is "a fact".

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: February 18, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »
That happened okay Noel was suspended from Q101 for comments during a Galway game.They have moved on which is the right thing.TTM provide a great coverage of Gaa matters in Tyrone.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: February 18, 2018, 09:26:59 PM »
Thats the problem with TTM they are afraid to rattle any cages. Afraid of any media ban that MH may impose if they crossed any line. So they send nice Kevin Kelly to look at the positives from the defeat and a nice quote is  “looking forward there’s a lot to build on from that performance Mickey”  ;D

Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: February 18, 2018, 09:31:38 PM »
What about you Southtyronegael give me 5 young players
if i had 5 good young players id be advising them not to go near harte or the tyrone setup. would ruin them.

rrhf

• View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: Today at 07:18:44 AM »
Horsestyle football is going poorly this year  and I think there will be big changes over the year. My problem was more to do with Cathal Mc Carron and Aidan Mc crory chasing up to the forward line than forwards trekking back.