Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Klopp out

A shame to see Wenger go. Probably long overdue but at his peak he presided over some of the best football I've watched. Hopefully he takes another job and does well.

brokencrossbar1

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 20, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Who'll replace him?  Antonio Conte may be available at the end of the year?
Replaced by another unknown who is currently managing in the Japanese league?

Avondhu star

Wenger brought some of the greatest players into the Premiership. Vierra, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc. He could still end the season with a trophy.
Carlo Ancelotti would be a good choice as replacement
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

JohnDenver

Quote from: Avondhu star on April 20, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
Wenger brought some of the greatest players into the Premiership. Vierra, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc. He could still end the season with a trophy.

Bruce Rioch signed Bergkamp

Dinny Breen

I thought I would be happy but it makes me sad. Wenger will always remain one of my favourite men on the planet.
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

A high class man in a sport filled with low class supporters and even owners and players. Legendary manager.

I would love him to get a few years at a superpower club and embellish his record before he retires.

Arsenal should just give the keys of the operation to Ancelotti if they want the best possible hire. Vieira is being touted be he probably needs a few more years experience at a level higher than the MLS to be a realistic option.

Orchard park

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
Only man for the job!!!

its him pardew, Tony Pulis or Sparky Hughes all those small clubs who are struggling go to alright

gawa316

England to come calling after southgate leads them to World Cup humiliation?

mrdeeds

Happy to see him going and think the timing is right so fans can get behind him and stop being AFTV knobs. Was a great servant to club and although went stale will always be a legend.

Avondhu star

Quote from: JohnDenver on April 20, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on April 20, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Bruce Rioch signed Bergkamp
I stand corrected. Winger put some great teams together though with a good mix of English and continental players
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

ONeill

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 20, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
I thought I would be happy but it makes me sad. Wenger will always remain one of my favourite men on the planet.

That's it. Like an oul dog put out of its misery, you still miss it knocking about.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Asal Mor

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

That's it. Like an oul dog put out of its misery, you still miss it knocking about.
:)

mrdeeds

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Who you want next? Allegri for me.