The Bourne Ultimatum

Started by mc_grens, August 22, 2007, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Absolutely fantastic. Best action movie Ive seen in a long long time.

Just want to recommend it to absolutely everybody.

new devil

Just got it on dvd,going to watch it now hope your right

pintsofguinness

Quote from: new devil on August 22, 2007, 09:21:20 PM

Watch Heat on RTE1 first. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armagh4SamAgain

Whats JHEAT? I like thoe Bourne identy films there all good so far.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Balboa

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 22, 2007, 09:39:26 PM
Quote from: new devil on August 22, 2007, 09:21:20 PM

Watch Heat on RTE1 first. 

Comparing Bourne Identity and Heat is like comparing Maradona & Beckham.

pintsofguinness

I'm sure Bourne Identity isnt that bad.

Balboa

Heat is in my top 3 films of all time, watched it the other night on FX, its always on too f**king late though  >:(

Star Spangler

I thought it was shite (Bourne Ultimatum that is).  Is he fcukin superman or what??  He can't be killed.  What good is that?

mc_grens

Maradona and say.... Tostao

Ultimatum is an excellent movie.

Heat is one of those movies that gets better every time you see it. Michael Mann is super.

Gabriel_Hurl

Lads - the best film this summer is SuperBad - you'll laugh your balls off like never before

mc_grens

If I see anything funnier than Will Ferrel singing "Dont wanna miss a thing" into the phone before this summer ends then I'll happily do a lap of croker on ice skates

pintsofguinness

QuoteIf I see anything funnier than Will Ferrel singing "Dont wanna miss a thing" into the phone before this summer ends then I'll happily do a lap of croker on ice skates
Is that superblades your on about, haven't seen it yet looking forward to it.  I'd be a fan of Ferrel but he'll get it hard to out do The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Heat is a great film, not sure if it'd make my top 3 but the fact that the two greatest actors of our time appear on the same screen makes it special.