The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Iceman

he was wired on espresso or cocaine lol!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

stew

Quote from: gallsman on November 11, 2016, 04:51:50 PM
Both safely weighed in.

Normally I would back any Irish athlete to the hilt, in Mcgregors case I make an exception, he is trying to boot sales etc but he is an arrogant winker when he does it, I hope your man kicks the poppy right out of him.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Far East

Quote from: stew on November 11, 2016, 05:38:41 PM
Both safely weighed in.

Normally I would back any Irish athlete to the hilt, in Mcgregors case I make an exception, he is trying to boot sales etc but he is an arrogant winker when he does it, I hope your man kicks the poppy right out of him.

I'm sure he'll be devastated at the loss of support from such a highly regarded plastic Paddy.

laoislad

What time will this be on our time?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Far East

Quote from: laoislad on November 11, 2016, 06:56:17 PM

main event is scheduled for midday here in Japan so it'll be 4/5am at home

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on November 11, 2016, 06:56:17 PM

Aye scheduled for around 9pm here so probably about 5am back home.

Dunging myself about this but can't wait all the same

gallsman

Both safely weighed in.

In a real turn up for the books, I agree with you! Or at least I used to. I genuinely think he's a good, decent lad that simply plays to the crowd. The American "bro" culture laps all his shite up so he just keeps going back to it. I think it makes him a little less entertaining in press conferences and the like because so many of his lines these days are rehearsed.

stew

Quote from: Far East on November 11, 2016, 06:47:16 PM
Both safely weighed in.

I'm sure he'll be devastated at the loss of support from such a highly regarded plastic Paddy.

I was speaking on behalf if myself, show me one place on here where I was a 'plastic paddy'

Coward, another coward hiding who he is behind a new moniker.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

Both safely weighed in.

It's all a show to get in his opponents head and it works...after the fight he is generally sincere enough plus more often than not he backs his mouth up with his fists.

omaghjoe

Quote from: gawa316 on November 12, 2016, 10:24:20 PM
Both safely weighed in.

It's all a show to get in his opponents head and it works...after the fight he is generally sincere enough plus more often than not he backs his mouth up with his fists.

No its all a show to raise as much publicity as possible, by increasing his media profile, and the fights media profile, sponsors in turn want to latch onto that for exposure so it means they will pay more money to him and the UFC.

gawa316

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 12, 2016, 11:46:59 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on November 12, 2016, 10:24:20 PM
Both safely weighed in.

No its all a show to raise as much publicity as possible, by increasing his media profile, and the fights media profile, sponsors in turn want to latch onto that for exposure so it means they will pay more money to him and the UFC.

Yeah that too, hardly a sin...we'd be all at it (looking more money) if we where in the same boat or any other boat for that matter