Iran are ok.

Started by Zapatista, December 04, 2007, 06:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

So now Iran don't have nuclear weapons.

I'm a little disappointed.

Rossfan

Did ye ever see anything as stupid as War Criminal Bush today trying to think of something to say about this subject.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Hereiam

Iran never had any. They had to con the Americians into beliving they were developing them so America would think twice about invading them, which is what the next step will be now that their little spys have done all there work. Iran is the main goal for this war on terror, it is the middle of the "middle east" and if Bush doesn't get a hold of it soon his world dominatation is over.

stew

The yanks are fast becoming less believable than the british govt and that takes some doing.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Zapatista

So how can we believe them now when they say Iran don't have Nukes?

maddog

Quote from: stew on December 04, 2007, 11:58:05 PM
The yanks are fast becoming less believable than the british govt and that takes some doing.

I think they long passed that point Stew

Rav67

Big deal if any country has nukes anyway- they know they're gonna be fucked if they use them

Zapatista

Quote from: Rav67 on December 05, 2007, 11:18:41 AM
Big deal if any country has nukes anyway- they know they're gonna be fucked if they use them

How so?

Rav67

Quote from: Zapatista on December 05, 2007, 12:13:42 PM
Quote from: Rav67 on December 05, 2007, 11:18:41 AM

How so?

Mutually Assured Destruction -eg if Iran acquired nuclear capabilities and (as American government propaganda would have us believe) wanted to nuke Israel, then either Israel or the US would send one right back at them.  Which is one reason they definitely wouldn't bother.

Zapatista

EC Unique

On a slightly different note... What is the craic with the value of the American Dollar? Great for Holiday goers and american exports but must be hard for them to import anything? Will it gain value when Bush goes? ???

The Iceman

check out a peoples history of the united states by Howard Zinn

American foreign policy is incredibly ridiculous

expansion expansion expansion

protect small countries where it benefits america to do so

attack small countries or fund a dictatorship or support another army attacking a small country if it benefits america to do so

all in the name of freedom
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

his holiness nb

Iceman I cant quite make it out, is that himself of the murders and suicide on your avatar?
Ask me holy bollix

The Iceman

no - its The Ice Man Chuck Liddell - he's a UFC fighter (i fancy myself as a bit of an MMA man) ;) I taught candyman everything he knows
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

jodyb

As has been quoted and cliched many times, the only really dangerous nuclear power is the US and still the only outfit to use nukes on civilian populations. Hereiam is absolutely correct. For example, If Bush had really believed that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, he would never have invaded, too f@ckin risky. His da conned Saddam into invading kuwait the first time round ffs!!
Notice he hasn't made too many moves on Korea...much as he'd like to. Scared shitless of them, that's why. I've no big time for Iran, but i hope they do have nuclear capabilities, if thats what it take to keep those money hungry, corrupt animals from gaining absolute power.
I think it was Orwell (though i'm open to correction here) that said, one thing worse than 2 super powers, is 1 super power.