China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:21:58 PM
Quote from: Gmac on January 31, 2023, 09:16:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:03:33 PM
It could take many years for the origin of the virus to be established. Just like HIV. Or some of the haemorragic viruses. That will done by scientists, not conspiracy theorists or right wing politicians with an agenda.

The origins have been the subject of much discussion in the scientific world. The idea that it's all being swept under the carpet is nonsense. The maligned Dr Daszak was warning the world about coronaviruses for years, but now he's just a corrupt punch bag for the right, same as Fauci.

The conspiracy theorists can't lose with this one. Lab leak is confirmed - they can go with the malicious release angle. Direct animal origin found - cover up by evil scientists and the Chinese.
Pfizer either lied or didn't know about transmission, they claimed 95% proof against getting the virus once you were vaccinated, efficacy seems like a lie too but it's all a right wing conspiracy theory. A nice company like Pfizer would never lie about a first time product and make hundreds of billions off it but only release it with full immunity , no you would be silly to even think about that stuff.

What does Pfizer have to do with the origin of the virus?

Was that them too?

Do you have data to contradict their claims, as stated by you, on the initial vaccines and the viral strains at the time?

Don't you right wingers love big corporations? Or is it just certain fields like oil?
I never said Pfizer started it but where do you think it came from ?

theskull1

Just an unrelated example showing how much Governments and the Healthcare industry care.
https://youtu.be/uWpEYpqpAPY
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

From the Bunker

Quote from: grounded on January 31, 2023, 10:04:08 PM
The thing I find most difficult to understand was the huge drive in Ireland and the uk to have children under 12 vaccinated. Even though by that stage the health authorities and vaccine developers had access to the data regarding transmission rates, prior covid-19 infections and natural immunity and morbidity in that grouping.

Yeah, they were asking the SAFEST group to take a trial vaccine that did not stop the spread and would do nothing more than their own natural defences would.

Six foot good. Five foot bad!  ;D

theskull1

Linking this CNBC youtube video to see if it can get a few more likes ..... No clue why would only have get 44 likes in 13 days seeing that this mans company has saved millions of lives. Comments aren't very nice either. Almost as if they don't believe him. Do you?

https://youtu.be/bXNBb8kx_3Q

Seamus

Quote from: theskull1 on February 01, 2023, 12:01:52 AM
Linking this CNBC youtube video to see if it can get a few more likes ..... No clue why would only have get 44 likes in 13 days seeing that this mans company has saved millions of lives. Comments aren't very nice either. Almost as if they don't believe him. Do you?

https://youtu.be/bXNBb8kx_3Q

Over 10B in fines and that disgusting company still survives. 44 likes indeed, this board could double that in a matter of hours. Now they may be dreading to click the thumbs up, Big Brother is watching :)  Dislikes, if shown would be in the thousands going by the views and brilliant comments. There is hope for humanity. That evil dark person will be locked up and answer for his crimes, God willing.

skull, you omitted a few very important items from you brilliant synopses.

The large amount of incentives that were offered to get the jab. When they started to target the kids it became really sick.

The amount of funds the hospitals were receiving for diagnosing a person with COVID-19. Many came in with different ailments including from car accidents and gunshot wounds, were given the PCR test and like magic tested positive. Cause of death given...COVID, ching ching.

The very elderly dying of what elderly people die of for thousands of years... cause of death COVID. ching ching.

The total eradication of the flu and cancer and other diseases was relatively cured in the first year of COVID. Unfortunately they has made a slight come back in the last couple of years.

Placing a COVID patient on a ventilator if only for as little as 15 minutes, thousands of dollars/Euros etc. more.....ching ching

Over 90% of the elderly when put on a ventilator died so why keep doing it?

Good that you mentioned Veklury, more commonly known as Remdesivir. This failed drug along with the medical ventilator is the worldwide protocol for COVID-19. They knew it was a terrible failure, what did they administer that deadly drug?

One of my best friends went to hospital because he tested positive for COVID-19. I warned him not to go, he didn't listen. He lasted less than three days. He was placed on a ventilator and given Remdesivir. A lung collapsed and organs closed down. His Death Certificate is a sorrowful read.  I will never forget October 25, 2021. I have helped his widowed wife carry on his businesses as best as I could. It is the very least I could do. I'm a very forgiving person but I will find it very difficult to forgive what The Powers That Shouldn't Be have done to my good friend.

Please do a thorough research on Remdesivir along with how crucial it is to have the proper settings on a ventilator. Many interns with no clue were given the controls without any supervision. In NY I know of intern nurses getting paid up to $1,800 per day. The funds were readily available because of the diagnoses and protocol. Sleaze ball Cuomo answered for something else, a possible cover. The Nursing Home debacle was only part of his COVID crimes.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Governments need to put more money in mental health.

bennydorano

Not to denigrate the opinions expressed on this thread but in general, it must be exhausting being of a conspiracy theorist's mindset, why all the crossover tho? Anti-Vaxxers will undoubtedly be stuck in the middle of pro Russian nonsense or extolling the virtues of Trump or telling us why all lives matter. I'd be thinking Facebook more so than here.

RedHand88

J70

Quote from: Gmac on January 31, 2023, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:21:58 PM
Quote from: Gmac on January 31, 2023, 09:16:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2023, 09:03:33 PM
It could take many years for the origin of the virus to be established. Just like HIV. Or some of the haemorragic viruses. That will done by scientists, not conspiracy theorists or right wing politicians with an agenda.

The origins have been the subject of much discussion in the scientific world. The idea that it's all being swept under the carpet is nonsense. The maligned Dr Daszak was warning the world about coronaviruses for years, but now he's just a corrupt punch bag for the right, same as Fauci.

The conspiracy theorists can't lose with this one. Lab leak is confirmed - they can go with the malicious release angle. Direct animal origin found - cover up by evil scientists and the Chinese.
Pfizer either lied or didn't know about transmission, they claimed 95% proof against getting the virus once you were vaccinated, efficacy seems like a lie too but it's all a right wing conspiracy theory. A nice company like Pfizer would never lie about a first time product and make hundreds of billions off it but only release it with full immunity , no you would be silly to even think about that stuff.

What does Pfizer have to do with the origin of the virus?

Was that them too?

Do you have data to contradict their claims, as stated by you, on the initial vaccines and the viral strains at the time?

Don't you right wingers love big corporations? Or is it just certain fields like oil?
I never said Pfizer started it but where do you think it came from ?

Either it made the direct jump from animals (like so many have done and will do in the future) or it was accidentally released from a lab. The former more likely in my opinion. And a big cause for concern.

J70

Quote from: bennydorano on February 01, 2023, 11:10:16 AM
Not to denigrate the opinions expressed on this thread but in general, it must be exhausting being of a conspiracy theorist's mindset, why all the crossover tho? Anti-Vaxxers will undoubtedly be stuck in the middle of pro Russian nonsense or extolling the virtues of Trump or telling us why all lives matter. I'd be thinking Facebook more so than here.

It's amazing how one belief can be predicted by another. They all share the idea that the conspiracy theorist is getting shafted and lied to by dark hidden forces, that everyone else is a mindless sheep and only they know the real story. They're all just "asking questions", independently conducting their "research". Yet they all end up in exactly the same place. ;D

theskull1

Appreciate the sympathy folks .... I'll see youse when you get there.

At one point in time people who had concerns about these drugs/trials would have been labeled conspiracy theorists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rofecoxib
QuoteIn September 2004, Merck voluntarily withdrew rofecoxib from the market because of concerns about increased risk of heart attack and stroke associated with long-term, high-dosage use. Merck withdrew the drug after disclosures that it withheld information about rofecoxib's risks from doctors and patients for over five years, allegedly resulting in between 88,000 and 140,000 cases of serious heart disease.[3] Rofecoxib was one of the most widely used drugs ever to be withdrawn from the market. In the year before withdrawal, Merck had sales revenue of US$2.5 billion from Vioxx.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullahi_v._Pfizer,_Inc.
QuoteThe Kano trovafloxacin trial litigation arose out of a clinical trial conducted by the pharmaceutical company Pfizer in 1996 in Kano, Nigeria, during an epidemic of meningococcal meningitis. To test its new antibiotic, trovafloxacin (Trovan), Pfizer gave 100 children trovafloxacin, while another 100 received the gold-standard anti-meningitis treatment, ceftriaxone, a cephalosporin antibiotic.[1] Pfizer gave the children a substantially reduced dose of the ceftriaxone (specifically, 33 mg/kg)[2] relative to that described on the US FDA-approved prescribing information. The allegation is that this was done to skew the test in favor of its own drug.[3] Pfizer claimed that the dose used was sufficient even though a clinical trial performed by Médecins Sans Frontières recommends a dose of 50–100 mg/kg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdecoxib
QuoteValdecoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and painful menstruation and menstrual symptoms. It is a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor. It was patented in 1995.[1]

Valdecoxib was manufactured and marketed under the brand name Bextra by G. D. Searle & Company as an anti-inflammatory arthritis drug.[2] It was approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration on November 20, 2001, to treat arthritis and menstrual cramps.[3][4] and was available by prescription in tablet form until 2005 when the FDA requested that Pfizer withdraw Bextra from the American market.[5] The FDA cited "potential increased risk for serious cardiovascular (CV) adverse events," an "increased risk of serious skin reactions" and the "fact that Bextra has not been shown to offer any unique advantages over the other available NSAIDs."[5]

In 2009 Bextra was at the center of the "largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind ever."[3][6] Pfizer paid a $2.3 billion civil and criminal fine. Pharmacia & Upjohn, a Pfizer subsidiary, violated the United States Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra "with the intent to defraud or mislead."[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
QuoteThe Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male[1][2][3] (informally referred to as the Tuskegee Experiment or Tuskegee Syphilis Study) was a study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on a group of nearly 400 African Americans with syphilis.[4][5] The purpose of the study was to observe the effects of the disease when untreated, though by the end of the study medical advancements meant it was entirely treatable. The men were not informed of the nature of the experiment, and more than 100 died as a result.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteAppreciate the sympathy folks .... I'll see youse when you get there.

This is the thing I don't understand - where is "there"?

What's the end result look like for you? You were right in your argument with a bunch of strangers on the internet?

J70

WERE those who raised concerns about those drugs labeled conspiracy theorists?

Part of my issue with this is that the antivax stuff has become part of the culture war. It used to be that it was bunch of New Age hippy types who were pushing antivax stuff based on the Wakefield MMR controversy.

With Covid, the antivax movement became part of the backlash to pandemic measures in general. No to masking, lockdowns and vaccines. Yes to "freedom" and Ivomec or whatever the miracle cure du jour being pushed by the contrarians and anti-establishment was that week.

And these are all the same people who for years have dismissed real concerns about the likes of second hand smoking or asbestos or air and water pollution etc. The same people who support the Republican Party who back big corporations at every turn and try to screw the little people by abolishing health and safety and consumer protecting regulations as well as inflicting arbitration and barring class action lawsuits to resolve conflicts. Yet now they want us to listen to them? f**k them.

It might turn out that the covid vaccines have some dangerous side effects (or it might not). But I'll look to the science and medical professionals for that analysis and advice. Professionals and analysis being the operative words.   

Seamus

The same old nonsense lazy Conspiracy Theorist labeling yet again when the people doing the labeling are the Real Conspiracy Theorists. Then Facebook was mentioned, censors of the truth and part of pushing the narrative. Same posters for years parroting mainstream news, unable and fearful of thinking for themselves. This is why the world is in the mess that it is with the majority of people of the same deluded mindset.

Chemicals V Nutrition for the human body, it's an easy choice when it comes to healthcare. The Father of Modern Propaganda, Edward Bernays' legacy is alive and well and no greater evidence can be seen than on this board with close to 99% trapped endlessly from beyond the grave by his evil manipulating mind. The day will come when the parrots will whistle a different tune if they get lucky and live long enough.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".