The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Will Snarlene do an exclusive for GB News on the Ulster Final which features two British teams from Northern Ireland, Londonderry and Armagh?

Geez, I nearly punched myself for typing that 😐
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Doesn't deserve any airtime RF. If people would stop talking about him he would fade back into anonymity where he should be... (Not a dig at you)

general_lee

Bryson is not only an egomaniac and a charlatan, he's a deranged hypocrite.
He is morbidly obsessed with Irish Republicanism - although I have him muted on twitter it's hard not to escape his daily rants about SF and the IRA.
Today, he defended some nonsense bigotry at a bonfire in east Belfast, dismissing a swastika and paramilitary paraphernalia as the work of "over exuberant" kids.

marty34

Not sure about that. He's the main driver in unionism nowadays.

He's the link between the DUP, OO and their loyalist armies etc.

He has too put input but ironic thing is that everything he touches fails big time

johnnycool

Quote from: marty34 on June 27, 2023, 04:14:14 PM

He has too put input but ironic thing is that everything he touches fails big time

Who's funding him though?

Saffrongael

Jamie reckoned she shouldn't have been sacked as there was a shortage of healthcare workers
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Rossfan

Some shortage of brains anyway whatever about healthcare staff.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Wildweasel74

Sorta need try find that Bryson pic on holiday yrs ago in front of the tricolour, and plaster it everywhere on twitter.

marty34

Quote from: johnnycool on June 27, 2023, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: marty34 on June 27, 2023, 04:14:14 PM

Who's funding him though?

Good question. I think he's some Director of the Union or something...and I use that term loosely.

I asked before - somebody must be helping him. How could he tweet so much (rubbish) every 5 mins from 7 am to 11pm. Madness.

If the DUP show any sign of weakness, he'll be all over them. He seems to be in the No Surrender camp but has the ear of Allister and Donaldson also.

Milltown Row2

Watched the case of Lisa Dorrian last night on tv, absolutely horrible story and how it's been closed off for so long and reason I've brought it here is that the likes of Bryson's crew in that north Down area all know who done it!

Hopefully they get some justice
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Think the police know who did it, proving it another matter.

NAG1

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2023, 12:03:05 AM

There aren't many murders here throughout the troubles that the police/ authorities don't know who carried them out. As has been said actually proving it in a court of law is a different story.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on June 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2023, 12:03:05 AM

There aren't many murders here throughout the troubles that the police/ authorities don't know who carried them out. As has been said actually proving it in a court of law is a different story.

But christ sake, in this case someone let the family know where they disposed of her and let them have a bitta closure in that regard, the mother died purely down to the murder of her child, this person has murdered one and brought far too early the death of another.

They really tried to get at the partner of the person they suspect of the killing I felt near the end of the show, but they are probably up to their neck in shit that they don't care.

Some heartless cnuts out there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea