Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Spike on September 23, 2022, 05:03:17 PM
Dunsilly  with a concrete stand and toilet facilities would be good.  thought ballymena should have made a go at something or Cargin as part of their new set up
Toome, is the perfect spot......easy access and exit.....

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Spike on September 23, 2022, 05:03:17 PM
Dunsilly  with a concrete stand and toilet facilities would be good.  thought ballymena should have made a go at something or Cargin as part of their new set up

Terracing is a part of new project as far as I believe

paddyjohn

Glenravel win pulling up. The young lad Ryan McQuillan looks a class act to accompany Eamon Fyfe.

imtommygunn

Are creggan playing in this game... You wouldn't think so based on commentary

asaffgael

Yeah, brutal commentary. Don't know half the players. Is Cargan down to 14 or because it is extra time is it not a new game and he can be replaced?

imtommygunn

That's what I am trying to work out too. Not sure.

asaffgael

Hasn't known Kevin Rices name the whole game who has been excellent

imtommygunn

Now they say cargin have 15?!

imtommygunn

Both out of steam. Cargin more legs though. Tight.

GiveItToTheShooters

Cargin be doing some gurning to get shivers red rescinded for the final like they did for McCann a few years ago

JimStynes

Creggan had the game won a few times and didn't close it out. They'll be kicking themselves. Cargin wouldn't go away there so fair played to them. I thought the ref was harsh on Creggan at times.

imtommygunn

Tomas McCann had too much in the tank for Creggan at the end but creggan should have been further ahead a few times. Agreed on the ref.

country bumpkin

Quote from: JimStynes on September 24, 2022, 07:21:56 PM
Creggan had the game won a few times and didn't close it out. They'll be kicking themselves. Cargin wouldn't go away there so fair played to them. I thought the ref was harsh on Creggan at times.

Make them.play it again sure, and get MR2 in charge.....That will work the Oracle.......

Hoof Hearted

Exciting finish but let's face it lads - shite quality
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

breakingball

We heard you the first time

Quote from: country bumpkin on September 24, 2022, 08:00:18 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on September 24, 2022, 07:21:56 PM

Make them.play it again sure, and get MR2 in charge.....That will work the Oracle.......