Club/Player Contract

Started by Dinny Breen, January 09, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Welcome to Dublin Club football. Jesus wept!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

GalwayBayBoy

Contractually obligated to have the craic at least. ;D

thewobbler

f**k me, what's the penalty for non-compliance... getting your life back?

If the CPA was being formed to make shit like disappear they would get my vote, but I reckon you'll only see more of this muck going forward.

J70

"Bollick for late of effort"??

J70

That's like signing a work contract!

Holidays only during breaks in the season and pre-approved by management?

Rossfan

Is that for imported players only?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Declan

I prefer the junior one myself

majestic

Worst thing is, there will now be a search to identify who leaked this and broke the trust of the group!! I can only assume they will be asked to leave the club!! If they have not done already!

BennyHarp

It's all a bit depressing reading that.
That was never a square ball!!

Il Bomber Destro

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Canalman

Can't honestly see too much wrong with what is in it tbh. Nothing there from what I can see that isn't pretty much the norm for what is expected and hoped for  in most senior club teams. Fact that it is  in writing and comes from a Dublin club seems to have upset people the most.

Like the paragraph of being rostered to help with the academy.

Megaman

dont see to much wrong with that to be honest.

Dinny Breen

What's wrong with is not what's in it, most of that would be expected from any bunch of senior players hoping to better themselves and have a successful season, it's the contract itself. It's like something from Dazed and Confused.

If you want to create a culture you don't do it by handing out contracts, you don't demand they get holiday approval from you, you don't demand players that they must give 100% every session, life is not like that, telling them they will have craic etc etc. They are not robots.

It's coming from a paid coach that has no idea how to foster a team spirit or culture and obviously doesn't want to get to know his players. I have one word for a coach like that "ego".

#newbridgeornowhere