?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ned

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 09, 2019, 01:37:15 AM
Big game tomorrow... with Aberdeen making statements about beating Celtic in Celtic Park!

The hibs drawing with the huns has further dented their bandwagon, so a home victory tomorrow puts the Celts 10 points ahead and really would be a Devon loch-esque collapse to lose the league from there.

Win today and following two matches against Livi and sevco and we will be at least 13 ahead. Effectively we can win the league at home against " Steven Gerrard's Rangers".

lynchbhoy

Did everything but score. Needed to shoot more

Anyway it's still there

Over the Bar

Another late late late show in 96th minute today.   3 injury time winners in the last 3 away games. Must be like being in heaven for the away fans!  Beat the scum next week and they should wrap up the title before the split with games against St Mirren and Livingston to follow.

illdecide

Jasus they weren't great today, far to laboured and not moving the ball quick enough. Dundee gave it everything and i suppose it was a bit harsh on them as they defended well but if you knock on the door enough it'll open and one we piece of magic at the end won it.
I agree with Sutton, we need a CF badly as French Eddie is more effective drifting in from wide beating a player or two to score, he's not great with his back to goal and hasn't really got the strength to hold of the centre halves. He's got great skill and would be excellent playing in behind the CF (which we don't have).

We play the tribute act next after the International break, beat them at CP and that'll do nicely. Whoever is gonna be the manager for next year will be a busy man in the summer as we need signings and the loanees going back to their clubs need replacing. NL has said he doesn't know what was going on but he's never seen anything like it for injuries (12 or 13 on the treatment table for one reason or another)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

They weren't great but you expect the home team to have a go instead of 10 men camped leaving no space. That said too many crosses into the box ended up in the keepers hands.  Dundee centre-halfs did well too.  Usual stone-wall peno denied as well this time for Sinclair in the first 15 mins.

illdecide

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 17, 2019, 11:30:44 PM
They weren't great but you expect the home team to have a go instead of 10 men camped leaving no space. That said too many crosses into the box ended up in the keepers hands.  Dundee centre-halfs did well too.  Usual stone-wall peno denied as well this time for Sinclair in the first 15 mins.

Yip 100% agree

illdecide

Have a ticket for Sunday but it was just sprung on me and i've to try and find a way over...

Think Celtic will win 3-0 on Sunday, there could be a sending off or two. I expect Sevco to have someone sent off and therefore we'll win 3-0. If it stays 11 v 11 then i'll go for a 2-0 or 2-1 to Celtic...

Forrest to score first...

lynchbhoy

While I dont think hes good enough long term.,  I dont think  Celtic can afford trying out some other new manager in their quest for 10 in a row.
So Lennon should stay. This k Moyes would be decent but need too much time to bed in.

As for sure days game.. is the appointed ref not that same guy that was seen out celebrating with his local rangers supporters club?
The ref will have a big bearing on Sunday..

Could be v right because of that..

Celtic not in brilliant scoring form currently..

ned

Quote from: illdecide on March 28, 2019, 10:39:19 PM
Have a ticket for Sunday but it was just sprung on me and i've to try and find a way over...

Think Celtic will win 3-0 on Sunday, there could be a sending off or two. I expect Sevco to have someone sent off and therefore we'll win 3-0. If it stays 11 v 11 then i'll go for a 2-0 or 2-1 to Celtic...

Forrest to score first...

I'll have your ticket if you can't make it!  ;D
One thing for sure it will be nothing like the last one.
Poor decisions all round that day. I'll take 4-0.

lynchbhoy

4-0 jeez it will be a lot tighter than that. Celtic are not scoring and recent form not great

tonto1888

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 28, 2019, 10:59:56 PM
While I dont think hes good enough long term.,  I dont think  Celtic can afford trying out some other new manager in their quest for 10 in a row.
So Lennon should stay. This k Moyes would be decent but need too much time to bed in.

As for sure days game.. is the appointed ref not that same guy that was seen out celebrating with his local rangers supporters club?
The ref will have a big bearing on Sunday..

Could be v right because of that..

Celtic not in brilliant scoring form currently..

Wouldn't want Moyes anywhere near the place

Targetman

2-0 on Sunday, wouldn't want Moyes at Celtic but don't think Lennon should be appointed full time, don't know who but we need someone to shake the whole set up, things have gone a bit stale

Over the Bar

Steve Clarke the obvious choice. 

illdecide

Why are so many against N Lennon taking it on a permanent basis? If he wins the treble surely you can't pass him, he's tried and tested. He's a brainy lad who knows Celtic and knows the players, if he doesn't win the two remaining trophies then by all means look elsewhere but some of you are sounding like Sevco fans