Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bogball88

Cesar played EVERY minute of the 790 games he played for Celtic.

Some record.

JimStynes

Quote from: bogball88 on April 24, 2019, 10:45:14 AM
Cesar played EVERY minute of the 790 games he played for Celtic.

Some record.

That's an unbelievable record

marty34

Celtic 1-0 up - just after 67mins...scored by No. 5!!

How apt is that?

tonto1888

Quote from: marty34 on April 27, 2019, 02:08:41 PM
Celtic 1-0 up - just after 67mins...scored by No. 5!!

How apt is that?

Some things are just meant to be

illdecide

You just couldn't make it up, glad for the win but truth be told Killie could have been 1 or 2-0 up at HT. Celtic just don't seem to have that cutting edge atm, one thing I've noticed is Lennon is not using much of the loan players which is strange. I kinda get it as they're not Celtic players and will be going back to their clubs but what did we take them for if we're not going to use them, NL clearly thinks why develop players for other clubs. BR signed them all anyway so NL is under no obligation to play them.

It'll be interesting if NL does get the job in the summer what his transfer strategy will be, he's already talking about paying £9m for another striker (take from that what you can)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

That was grim stuff, reminiscent of Strachan dirge.

The Celtic Board did very well to enlist Rodgers and invest in him to some extent. He was an excellent choice who just happened to be available at an opportune time for him and Celtic. I'd hazard a guess they are intending to follow up now with a similar marquee appointment, hopefully one who will demand and receive the required backing. Lennon at this present time is in a monosyllabic phase.

screenexile

Should Celtic not have won the league like a month ago???

Over the Bar

Another farce ghost penalty awarded at Ibrox today. Complete dive and even Neil McCann commentating said it wasn't a peno.  Just as well the league is over.

tintin25

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 28, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
Another farce ghost penalty awarded at Ibrox today. Complete dive and even Neil McCann commentating said it wasn't a peno.  Just as well the league is over.

Do you lot ever give over about the conspiracy theories?  Killie had a clear penalty turned down yesterday sure!  Just enjoy the title win  :)

Over the Bar

Quote from: tintin25 on April 28, 2019, 04:58:01 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on April 28, 2019, 04:45:42 PM

Do you lot ever give over about the conspiracy theories?  Killie had a clear penalty turned down yesterday sure!  Just enjoy the title win  :)

Maybe take a look at it at give us your opinion.  2nd penalty awarded now just to make sure.

tonto1888

ned

illdecide

RIP Stevie Chalmers...

Didn't know he was unwell too with the same illness as Billy

illdecide

8 in a row...champions again as you know, Neil Lennon's here for 10 in a row :P.

Decent performance today especially 2nd half, 3 games to go and hopefully 3 wins from 3

From the Bunker