Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock Yer Mucker In

Seen the txt messages of communication between Ardboe and Donaghmore re the agreement to play U14 championship final in September. Ardboe did the real dirty on them, totally reneged on the agreement. Donaghmore shared this with the CB also. The big mistake Donaghmore did was failing to have this contact by email with their secretary who in turn would have cc'd in the county sec. A real judas from Ardboe. As for Donaghmore not informing the CB they were not fielding, that was bad form.

HealyHellRaiser

Its the players who lose out here. Id like to see a coming together and just play the final out. Surely neither set of players want to win or lose a final in this manner.

CB should make it a priority and refix the game.

Carmen Stateside

Any club football taking place now or is everyone still on vacation?

redhandofgod

Pre-season currently underway for the championship and last 3 league games

Under Lights

Quote from: redhandofgod on July 26, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
Pre-season currently underway for the championship and last 3 league games

I hear there is some serious gruelling sessions going on around the county.

Jeremiah O

KYMI,ask your fellow Rahilly man if he has received any text messages off Ardboe management then get back to me😉
Unconquered and unconquerable

Carmen Stateside

What was ever the outcome of Ardboe, Galbally game that was abandoned due to the serious injury to keeper?

Jeremiah O

I understand Ardboe have indicated to CCC that they're happy for Galbally to get the points.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Bendyerback

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 26, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
What was ever the outcome of Ardboe, Galbally game that was abandoned due to the serious injury to keeper?
I think it's probably in Ardboe best interests. The horse was doing a bit unpleasant mouthing telling people he'd bring the senior team the next time. I don't think that's the way to go about it.
Ardboe have lost the run of themselves this last couple of seasons. I always had good time for the loughshore men but I think that last coup has set Ardboe back a long way. Where's Benny Hurl? A staunch Ardboe man, Seems he has also been shafted in the latest takeover. It takes men like him to steady the ship and keep things on course. I had visions of him and his crew deliveringnsenior honours in the not to distant future, but it seems relegation looks more favourable than anything else.

Bendyerback

I hope they're as poor when we meet them in the championship. Lol

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 26, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Full fleet of reserve league games fixed for Sat week to mark GAA day.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bogball88

Junior league games last Sunday, this Sunday and next Saturday. League running off smoothly

TabClear

Quote from: bogball88 on July 27, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Junior league games last Sunday, this Sunday and next Saturday. League running off smoothly

Quote from: Under Lights on July 24, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
Looks like they are going to wrap up D3 league in the next few weeks- then run off the championship. Could be a potential long wait for a team in the playoffs (and have to wait to D2 to finish up) and maybe dumped out of first round of championship.

Good in one sense in that most teams should be cleared up by mid September, even allowing for league playoffs. However as UL says the team that comes through  the playoffs awaiting the Div 2 relegation playoff team could be at a major disadvantage as they could have 4-6 weeks with no competitive games.

giveherlong

Kileeshil have blown the division 3 race wide open defeating eskra today
Eskra and clogher now joint on points at the top
Clogher have beaten eskra already in first game of season
Does it come down to head to head or score difference if they finish level?

inroundthesquare

Quote from: giveherlong on July 29, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
Kileeshil have blown the division 3 race wide open defeating eskra today
Eskra and clogher now joint on points at the top
Clogher have beaten eskra already in first game of season
Does it come down to head to head or score difference if they finish level?

Head to head. Clogher in pole position. A win away to Rock next week would almost guarantee them promotion with Glenelly at home in the final game.