Championship Draw 2014

Started by All of a Sludden, October 03, 2013, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Preparations for the new inter county season will begin in earnest tonight when the 2014 provincial championship draws will be screened live on RTE2 from 7pm.

The draws will be take place in Croke Park for the football championships in Munster, Leinster, Connacht and Ulster, as well as for the Leinster and Munster hurling championships.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

SLIGONIAN

We'll do well just to even enter a team next yr in all competitions with the state we are in..
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Fuzzman

I reckon Tyrone will meet Monaghan in the first round.

magpie seanie

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 03, 2013, 01:57:37 PM
We'll do well just to even enter a team next yr in all competitions with the state we are in..

I hope you're automatically entered!!!!!!!

J70

Quote from: Fuzzman on October 03, 2013, 02:00:55 PM

Hopefully we'll get our customary home draw!  :P

J OGorman

Quote from: J70 on October 03, 2013, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on October 03, 2013, 02:00:55 PM

Hopefully we'll get our customary home draw!  :P

aye ye feckers! though we cant say much after last years 4 matches on the trot at home. Hoping for Tymoan at Celtic Pk  :)

Walter Cronc

Tyrone to get beat out of Celtic Park by the young Derry guns :)

Nally Stand

I reckon Cork & Kerry will both get handy draws.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 03, 2013, 03:48:37 PM

Cynicism from a Tyrone man?  ::)
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Syferus

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 03, 2013, 01:57:37 PM

Time for the long-awaited Ros-Sligo Connacht championship rematch. Warm-up match in Marky Parky in the spring.

AQMP

Doesn't really matter who we get, we're way off the pace.  Might win a game or two with a handy draw in the qualifiers.

Hopefully the hurlers can come out of the Leinster round robin and get a run out against one of the "Big Five", though we'd need to improve substantially on this year's performance.  Might be able to give Wexford or Offaly a bit of a game until the last 15mins.

Onlooker

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 03, 2013, 03:48:37 PM
Who knows, they might even get byes into the next round.  Oh wait, they have already got that.

Aristo 60

Good luck to all counties. May each get what they deserve in terms of both opposition and home advantage.

Captain Obvious

Looks like a Dublin v Kilkenny Leinster hurling final.