CoDeo2

redcard

redcard

1-14 to 1-8 to tyrone 5 minutes left

redcard

1-15 to 1-8

Tyrone win.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

redcard

Tyrone minors ease past Roscommon
Tyrone defeated Roscommon 1-15 to 1-8 in Saturday's ESB All-Ireland Minor Football quarter-final at Longford.

Paddy McNeice hit two early points for Tyrone but Darren McDermott's goal then put Roscommon ahead.

However, Paul Coyle hit a Tyrone goal before the break as the young Red Hands led 1-6 to 1-4 at half-time.

Roscommon fought back to lead early in the second half but they then lost injured Darren McDermott and Tyrone hit a succession of points to take control.

Substitute Matthew Donnelly, Ronan Tierney, Niall McKenna and Kyle Coney were among the Tyrone scorers in the second half while centre half-back Peter Harte also had a fine game for the winners.

Tyrone will be Ulster's only representatives in the All-Ireland minor semi-finals after Monaghan suffered a 1-12 to 0-9 defeat against Mayo, after extra-time.

In Saturday's two other quarter-finals, Meath defeated Tipperary 2-9 to 0-10 while Kerry hammered Offaly 4-12 to 0-9.

Tyrone : T Harney; F McQuaid, G Teague, R Rickering; S MacRory, P Harte, K Mossey; N McKenna, S Warnock; C Girvan, D McNulty, M Donnelly; K Coney, P McNeice, C O'Neill.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/7551671.stm

sounded by the radio that the introduction of mcnabb in the second half also helped tyrone

tyrone86

Kyle Coney got the goal, and what a goal it was too. I can now see the logic to Petey Harte at CHB, he was immense and started a fair number of attacks. Mattie Donnelly was excellent in the 2nd half after being moved to FF. McNeice, Mossey and Tierney all had fine games.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyrone86

Meath in a repeat of the Ulster League Final I think considering the Senior Semi was supposed to be Ulster v Leinster.